Supremacy 2021

Opened my box. Interesting that it contained two Jim Buckley and two Jack Viney cards, though hit a nice low number with the signature.

5FD7E89A-621E-4EB8-BB46-E386F48318F4.jpeg

What’s everyone’s thoughts about prices so far? Buying and selling I’ve found to be difficult with this series.

Opened my box. Interesting that it contained two Jim Buckley and two Jack Viney cards, though hit a nice low number with the signature.

5FD7E89A-621E-4EB8-BB46-E386F48318F4.jpeg
Just saw one broken with Busustow Sig and Non-Sig and a Bailey Smith Gold and Silver.

The collation is a joke.

Only one I've seen is via Cherry break last night.

Has anyone seen a Taylor Adams booklet patch auto that isn't smudged? :thumbsdown:

Taylor Adams.jpg
Its not smudged, its dirt on the patch piece and around the window is the background effect that is the same as behind him.

You can see on this Pav there is purple around the patch piece like behind him

1638357172765.png

Same as the Josh Kelly but Orange

1638357235104.png

Same as last years...

1638357278061.png

The Black on the pies one stands out most though.

Surely Select know they are going to be sent back and the wheels are already in motion in regards to replacements?

Not always guaranteed a replacement. I've seen people be blatantly ignored in the past which sucks.

Agree - if Select ever released the number of God boxes, and there were still some unaccounted for, prices could skyrocket. Counter to that being if they are all accounted for, and no huge hits left, I suspect 800-1000.

If a box of Brilliance can sell for 700+ it's hard to see these coming down to under 1000 barring a catastrophic crash in the hobby itself.

They are flying off eBay and prices will be $1500+ by next week. Where they end up is anyone's guess.

well opened my 2 boxes and I got 11 cards in each and i got a low number signature but just my luck Karmichael Hunt - but as Dees supporter got aa Koshie signature and some other nice cards but nno booklets - I have one more box do I sell or open?

well opened my 2 boxes and I got 11 cards in each and i got a low number signature but just my luck Karmichael Hunt - but as Dees supporter got aa Koshie signature and some other nice cards but nno booklets - I have one more box do I sell or open?

Open it. Could be a booklet in there ;)

Just wondering if anyone can help me out with the best way to package and post a booklet card? Thanks in advance.

Opened all mine best I received a Dermie 1of45 and a Dom Sheed signature very cool cards. Think had 11 cards in each and 2 Sam Walsh silvers in one box

I would have it in a booklet one touch, with the magnetic points taped with painters tape, wrapped in bubble wrap inside a box with more bubble wrap.

I go OTT when posting though
Consider placing penny sleeves over the card, inside the one-touch to prevent shakage resulting in scratched autos.

Should be a max of two variations of the base card 1:90 and 1:45, If they want to add more base cards they should just release some base cards featuring past players as well, get some love for our childhood favourites that aren't good to have a card celebrating a certain feat.

Joel Smith or Ben Dixion ect would be great for the collection

Back
Top Bottom