Supremacy 2021

Good news guys I just looked up my tracking and its not tomorrow. Its Thursday.

Might have to rip one of those Marvel Xmen Metal boxes ive been stashing away to get me through this. Officially hitting break glass in case of emergency mode

I wasn't kidding. Pulled a sweet 1 of 1 artist sketch card. Quite pleased I was impulsive.

Still waiting for my Supremacy box though... <insert pablo escobar waiting meme here>

LOVE watching you guys post your pics! keep em coming. This product looks very very nice indeed

Oh one thing I noticed last night when watching some of the Cherry breaks was they had several cases (unopened) of the product. I thought i heard somewhere that even breakers were limited to the one per person approach, but obviously that wasnt right as you could only get cases from select direct. Not complaining - it makes sense for the business of the industry as such.. just something I observed.

I thought i heard somewhere that even breakers were limited to the one per person approach

I doubt this. All the usual ebayers (RGV, ejs, sunshine, deledio etc) were uploaded heaps from their cases, so i guess its still being distributed as normal (smaller scale obvs)

Oh one thing I noticed last night when watching some of the Cherry breaks was they had several cases (unopened) of the product. I thought i heard somewhere that even breakers were limited to the one per person approach, but obviously that wasnt right as you could only get cases from select direct. Not complaining - it makes sense for the business of the industry as such.. just something I observed.
I remember on launch they said less than 5% going to retail (which I assume is mostly breakers these days).

I doubt this. All the usual ebayers (RGV, ejs, sunshine, deledio etc) were uploaded heaps from their cases, so i guess its still being distributed as normal (smaller scale obvs)

Yea and when I say 'i thought i heard' I am actually wondering where I would have heard something like this.. I dont have any uncles mates partners inside job type sources.

Last 2 cards were the Rocca & Knights 02/40 :)
didn't think I did that good with the box until I looked at eBay prices and I soon changed my mind,
yes I agree my average-good box turned into very good-excellent result 8.5 out of 10 with two jumper numbers on deeper research.
Overall signs of a good product a low end result still gives 1000-1300 in value in many cases. Its definitely the time to sell singles now .

How many 1000 goal booklets we seen so far?

Going to be some lucky pullers this weekend

Only one I've seen is via Cherry break last night.

Has anyone seen a Taylor Adams booklet patch auto that isn't smudged? :thumbsdown:

Taylor Adams.jpg

Last edited:
That looks absolutely disgusting on the right.

How can that even go into a box at $695? Really?

Surely Select know they are going to be sent back and the wheels are already in motion in regards to replacements?

One for the investors, where do we see the price of sealed boxes of 2021 Supremacy reaching? Current highest auction price on Ebay, is 1305 with less than 2 days remaining.

One for the investors, where do we see the price of sealed boxes of 2021 Supremacy reaching? Current highest auction price on Ebay, is 1305 with less than 2 days remaining.
Not an investor bit I see these boxes maybe reaching $1,600 depends how many "god boxes" are out there.

Agree - if Select ever released the number of God boxes, and there were still some unaccounted for, prices could skyrocket. Counter to that being if they are all accounted for, and no huge hits left, I suspect 800-1000.

Back
Top Bottom