Supremacy 2021

Speaking of the 2 players selected for your teams Franchise Future sig, I’d love to know what people think of the 2 selected for their respective teams. As a Hawks collector I’m super happy with Worpel and Day. Over 12 months ago when these selections were needed Select probably didn’t have a lot of choice at the Hawks in the way of standout young talent, so these 2 were the obvious choice.
What about your teams???
I would take Hunter Clarke out and put Rowan Marshall in

Interesting riddle for everyone. Let's use the Goal Kicking Greats as an example.

There are 52 cards in the set and they are found 1:2 boxes ( packs ) same thing. That means that each card
is found at the odds of 1:104 packs. These cards are numbered to 50 of each making the odds of hitting the
individual No 01 card 50 x 104 = 5200. I thought the print run for boxes was 4800 boxes ? Not sure how this can be.

Interesting riddle for everyone. Let's use the Goal Kicking Greats as an example.

There are 52 cards in the set and they are found 1:2 boxes ( packs ) same thing. That means that each card
is found at the odds of 1:104 packs. These cards are numbered to 50 of each making the odds of hitting the
individual No 01 card 50 x 104 = 5200. I thought the print run for boxes was 4800 boxes ? Not sure how this can be.

It's not unusual for ratios to be rounded up.

1:1.846... packs just doesnt have the same ring to it.

Not hard get your mum, dad, brothers, sisters, dog, cat sign them all up buy lots of boxes as long as you have different addresses select can’t stop that, that’s what these breakers would be doing

I believe a number of people had issues with different orders with the same surname, particularly uncommon ones, with Optimum.

Given the precedent theyve set with SCC allocation for Supremacy anyone with a membership would be crazy to risk getting theirs revoked.

Interesting theres no unopened boxes up on ebay yet, the 1000 or so that are already sold

Given the wrath of Select you'd be crazy to risk your boxes and SCC membership by listing on eBay now.

My guess is you'll see them start to go up on Sunday by general public with nothing to lose then flooded once theyre in the mail and can't be cancelled.

Today’s the big day. Man v machine, collector v bot… If you are after a box today, wishing you all the best. Can’t wait to crack a box with my kids and make some awesome memories.

Back
Top Bottom