Supremacy 2021

Franchise Future 36 cards limited to 70 of each are listed at 1:4 packs and the Franchise Future Signatures 36 cards limited to 70 are listed at 1:2 packs. Can't work out how this could be ?
if my total is correct there are 5040 FF's cards
it would appear that some boxes would have both of the FF and some one,

I am thinking that virtually having 3 lots of base cards will apart from the red parallel cause
the Gold & Common base set to sell at a very reduced price.

Franchise Future 36 cards limited to 70 of each are listed at 1:4 packs and the Franchise Future Signatures 36 cards limited to 70 are listed at 1:2 packs. Can't work out how this could be ?
if my total is correct there are 5040 FF's cards
it would appear that some boxes would have both of the FF and some one,
Noticed this as well can't work it out. Maybe an error

9 cards a box if you land the a booklet but they still have a spacer for non booklet packs
But that would skew the box numbers upwards right? More cards go back into the pool of cards. Meaning there must be more boxes than announced, which was 4,800.

Going by the checklists there are 52,035 cards printed in this release as shown by @May-Z (I've added the 44th Club Champion). The release video said only 4,800 boxes produced.

If you take the number cards from the 9 card boxes out (4,500 cards, because 500 9 card boxes x 9 cards) you're left with 47,535 cards, which is 4,753.5 boxes. Meaning a total of 5253.5 boxes.

500 9 card boxes = 4,500
4,300 10 card boxes = 43,000
Total 47,500 cards

If there are only 4,800 boxes then 4,535 cards can't find their way into boxes (hitherto referred to as nomad cards).

If you take 5% of the boxes for retail out, there are 4,560 boxes going on sale (I know the launch video said less than 5% going to retail), we also saw Lynn crack a couple on the video, if you take out 25 boxes for promos that leaves 4,535 boxes (which is exactly the number of nomad cards we have).

Maybe every box through the website gets a bonus card, or maybe some cards are NFTs and every box gets one, or maybe my maths is wrong.

Wonder why Shai Bolton still hasn't signed for Select. Weird they keep overlooking him for franchise future sigs etc

Karmichael Hunt has a Momentous Moment Signature card in this release......... Whitten Jr & Winmar too.

https://selectaustralia.com.au/pages/2021-afl-supremacy

Trying to make sense of the ratios, it looks like most boxes will have

1 base silver /135
2 gold parallel /90
3 rookies platinum blue /85
4 club champions /60 or goalkicking greats /50
5 franchise future signature /70, goalkicking greats signature /50 or premiership glory signature /40
6 red parallel /45
7 gold parallel /90
blank
8 base silver /135
9 momentous moments /70, premiership glory /40, franchise future /70 or superstar patch /70
10 base silver /135

The above accounts for all 10 cards per box according to ratios in the order they were pulled on the preview video. Given the positioning of the blank spacer, it may mean that substitute cards below are placed in position 7 or 8

momentous moments signatures /45
superstar signature patch booklet /25
premiership brownlow double signature /25
multi norm smith signature booklet /25
1000+ goalkickers signature booklet /25

Not sure what Select do with all the excess cards. There are 48,000 in the boxes yet near 52,000 produced. For instance, the quad and triple booklets fit perfectly at 4800 boxes by multiplying ratios yet the brownlow double signatures and booklet patch signatures do not. In 2019 there were 400 cases and 450 booklet patch signatures. I never saw 2 come out of a single case so what happened to the other 50? Same again this time, based on ratios, only 400 in the boxes so what happens to the other 50 patch booklets and 16 or 17 excess premiership brownlow double signatures?

the 2019 Supremacy if I remember correctly the blank was in the patch signature box,
I was lucky enough to get 2 boxes 1 with PBDS & the other SPS and I think I only had 1 blank
could be wrong as I have trouble remembering what I had for breakfast, anyone thinking the same (about the cards)

Wonder why Shai Bolton still hasn't signed for Select. Weird they keep overlooking him for franchise future sigs etc
it's a good question...
I'm sure his sigh won't be to far away...
For me the selection of Balta & Baker are a smash hit. super pumped to add these two to the collection

Speaking of the 2 players selected for your teams Franchise Future sig, I’d love to know what people think of the 2 selected for their respective teams. As a Hawks collector I’m super happy with Worpel and Day. Over 12 months ago when these selections were needed Select probably didn’t have a lot of choice at the Hawks in the way of standout young talent, so these 2 were the obvious choice.
What about your teams???

What could've been... what should've been!
1637221088232.png

Speaking of the 2 players selected for your teams Franchise Future sig, I’d love to know what people think of the 2 selected for their respective teams. As a Hawks collector I’m super happy with Worpel and Day. Over 12 months ago when these selections were needed Select probably didn’t have a lot of choice at the Hawks in the way of standout young talent, so these 2 were the obvious choice.
What about your teams???
IMO, Worpel has run out of puff for a HFC collector.
Wish they jagged a signature off Jiath.

What about your teams???
Bailey Smith and Aaron Naughton are the best they could have chosen. Super stoked to hopefully add these 2 to the PC!

IMO, Worpel has run out of puff for a HFC collector.
Wish they jagged a signature off Jiath.

Wash your mouth out lol, run out of puff, carry on. But seriously, that why I said over 12 months ago when decisions were being made Worpel and Day were obvious choices. CJ would be an awesome pick now, but 12 months ago he was far from having a breakout year. Took a lot of us by surprise.

What about your teams???
Essendon I find it odd Parish is one of the Future Franchise given he's already 24

Back
Top Bottom