Supremacy 2021

I think it’s more it’s very hard to get him to sign and takes a while to get them done.

Doesn't want to or need to sign..... a mate of mine who knows a high profile Tigers player said Dusty just doesn't want to do it.

Doesn't want to or need to sign..... a mate of mine who knows a high profile Tigers player said Dusty just doesn't want to do it.
Put large $$ on each signature and Select just can't pay it.
Unsure what agreement they have for the Brownlow Predictor.
Let's just say Select would pray he doesn't win it.

Yes probably has put a huge price on his auto so it deters Select getting him to sign. I was also told its just he has no desire to sit down and sign stuff..... i mean he would have already signed a heap for the AFL premiership merchandise so im sure he would just love to sit down for another hour or so signing another couple of hundred autos.

There are some players who just hate doing it.

Well he'll be right up there. Probs on about 14+ votes and is coming into his prime run for finals

It would be under the players bargaining agreement he would have to sign otherwise he would get a fine I would imagine. Once he retires that is a different story he could do as he pleases.

It would be under the players bargaining agreement he would have to sign otherwise he would get a fine I would imagine. Once he retires that is a different story he could do as he pleases.
Dont think that's true? Each individual player has the right to agree/refuse.
Select would of been shoving cards under Dusty's nose year in year out, if the player had no choice but sighn.
could be a different story if were talking the brownlow predictor competition

Check out aflpa site pretty interesting it’s not just cards . There would possibly be some limits be very surprised if individual players were able to refuse without a valid reason under the agreement.

Check out aflpa site pretty interesting it’s not just cards . There would possibly be some limits be very surprised if individual players were able to refuse without a valid reason under the agreement.
Just get the old man to send some heavies to Select HQ! Problem solved ;)

interesting... and good heads up mate
going to look into it

I’m super excited for Supremacy as I wasn’t collecting when it came out last time. Has there been any other confirmations on the make up, sigs, release date? FWIW here’s my tips for for the swans portion of the release. With this I think it’s all but certain Goodes won’t be a signer which is a shame and I hope O’Keefe changes his mind this time.
Supremacy 2021 Sydney Swans

Base Set - Take your pick of 6

Finals Folklore & Sig - Nick Davis

Premiership Glory & Sig - Malcheski & Bolton

Norm Smith Medal & Sig - Ryan O’Keefe

Franchise Future Sig - O.Florent & T.McCartin

Premiership Brownlow Double Sig - A.Goodes

Coleman Medal - Franklin,Lockett,White,Pratt

Coleman Medal Signature - ??

Superstar Patch & Signature - Papley or Parker

Quad Sig Coleman - Wade,Hudson,Lockett, Franklin

Have a safe long weekend all!

Here is a very spicy rumour I heard this morning (as always taken with a grain of salt).

Supremacy reportedly will be $300 per box for 5 cards this time round. Last time Supremacy was $500 for 10 cards (1 box) 2021 will be $600 for 10 cards (2 boxes).

It's a way of increasing the price by $100 a box and splitting the cards over 2 boxes not 1.

Interesting times ahead if true!

Here is a very spicy rumour I heard this morning (as always taken with a grain of salt).

Supremacy reportedly will be $300 per box for 5 cards this time round. Last time Supremacy was $500 for 10 cards (1 box) 2021 will be $600 for 10 cards (2 boxes).

It's a way of increasing the price by $100 a box and splitting the cards over 2 boxes not 1.

Interesting times ahead if true!
I don’t care what they do as long as I can buy lots of it

Back
Top Bottom