Supremacy 2021

kk84

OzCardTrader
Real Name
K
Now that the new year has arrived, let’s talk about the most anticipated release of the year in Supremacy 2021.

Expected release date?
Expected cost?
Expected theme - will it follow the premiership / Norm Smith theme of the first series?
How hard will it be to obtain boxes and cases?

I am hoping the patch signature booklets return, they are the highest quality AFL cards ever produced IMO and the list of players in the first series was superb for the most part.

I‘d also like to see some Coleman signature cards of past greats and modern day players like Franklin, Riewoldt, Kennedy and Hawkins.

What else do you want to see?

My ideas presuming premiership theme again

1/13 Common cards as usual /90
2/13 players of the century per team /90
3/13 premiership captain's honour roll
4/13 future franchise signature
5/13 finals folklore
6/13 premiership players and coaches
7/13 premiership captains and coaches
8/13 future premiership flag patch
9/13 premiership player and coach signature
10/13 finals folklore signature
11/13 time capsule dual signature
12/13 premiership captain and coach signature
13/13 Clarkson signature booklet with key players for each of the 2008, 2013-14-15 premierships

What's what:
Team of century similar to common set but with players not necessarily current and have been making distinct impact for their club since the new millennium

Premiership captain honour roll similar to Brownlow honour roll in 2015 but instead premiership captains and only 15 clubs

Future franchise signature same design but different players

Finals folklore again same design only difference players and events obviously - GWS would have to have Brent Daniels for the 2019 semi against the lions known as something like "the day saver"
Gold coast could be included depicting Gary Ablett jnr 2013 Brownlow win (count conducted during finals) known as "the poll"

Premiership player and coaches - a set depicting players lucky enough to have their careers inclusive of both a premiership player and after their retirement to coach another premiership side. Also inclusive of players winning as a playing coach

Future premiership flag patch
This to be exclusive to Freo, GWS and Goldy due to the obvious exclusion of the premiership glory theme! Like a Guernsey patch but with material used for premiership flags thus similar to future franchise signature

Premiership captain and coach signature: this includes captain-coaches as well as players as a cocaptain and non playing coach for different premiership sides

Time capsule dual signature: one player who's a retired club legend (Goldy and GWS could just have a second current key player instead) and a current star at the club

Hawks monster booklet:
Like the quad coach signature but clarko instead and the inner surface with signatures instead from roughy, Riolli Hodge, Smith and Lewis etc

Expected release date?

Same time as brilliance (maybe a month or so earlier)

Expected cost?

$600 to $700 a box

Expected theme - will it follow the premiership / Norm Smith theme of the first series?

I reckon they will go with the same concept and just do different years. I also think they will add in a section for captains and colemon medalists. I expect premiership captains to be a theme.

How hard will it be to obtain boxes and cases?

Do we really need to answer this hahaha 5 second sell out like this year with lots purely buying to hoard or flip boxes. Unlike supremacy 1 the cards will be at a premium from the get go so value may not be there initially. But thosw who are lucky to get boxes will guaranteed get their money back. I am actually hoping the price increases a bit to eliminate the appeal to pure flippers. Nothing wrong with people buying to trade and sell to build their pc but we dont want pure money grubs buying with no intention to do anything bar flip, make money and then exit the hobby. That is when the hobby starts to go backwards.

Maybe patch premiership captain signature booklets?

I’m more interested in how they plan on selling it, just through the website just doesn’t work IMO I think it needs to be just like series 1 and 2 and let wholesale handle it, even with brilliance I know of 1 eBay business who has nothing to do with cards they usually just sell concert tickets and are set up to buy a lot of product in a short period well they ended up with 60 boxes of brilliance, select really need to work out what they want to do

davidh dropping accusations left, right and center from nowhere lol. Very interesting first post mate. Before we actually believe any of this what to tell us who you are and how you know this stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, DavidH.... talk about walking in to a forum and first post is throwing hand grenades all over the place.
hope you got some proof for us all

The person posting under the fake DavidH profile is likely a very small man, with severe relevance deprivation issues.

92F0FFFE-33D8-43B6-B304-EDB58343BBAD.png

Back
Top Bottom