Supremacy 2021

Also, i have a sinking feeling that there is going to be Booklet boxes.

I really feel its coming.

A box of booklets. I am sad

The fact there are God boxes and Sisyphus boxes could really impact the secondary box market. How many people would be reluctant to open their 2nd/3rd boxes if their first was a God box?

I wonder how long before people start weighing their boxes to determine if there's a difference between the God and the Sisyphus box weights.

It's interesting that Select have done this. Will be very interested in the impact it has.

The fact there are God boxes and Sisyphus boxes could really impact the secondary box market. How many people would be reluctant to open their 2nd/3rd boxes if their first was a God box?

I wonder how long before people start weighing their boxes to determine if there's a difference between the God and the Sisyphus box weights.

It's interesting that Select have done this. Will be very interested in the impact it has.

Could get 1500+ for each or bust one with $200 worth of junk.

Now we put these babies away for the long sleep

Update: added another little baby

20211130_121449.jpg

Now mine is saying today...🤦‍♂️

To bust, or not to bust....given what's happening with these God boxes, I might sit a while. Really has thrown things out and knowing my luck, I'll get GWS and Suns low numbers to go along with my collection from Optimum 😪😪😪

My rant for the day/week,
Q, What's worst than waiting for the post?
A. post leaves a notice that nobody home and to pick up next day,
when I have been virtually sitting at the door waiting and didn't hear the front gate open,
another day to decide whether to open or sell as I have never sold a box straight after release,
always open but after reading some of these posts it's really making me wonder if it's worth the effort,

ignoring the "God boxes" are you happy with the regular boxes? Thats the only thing that should matter, for me its a down grade on 2019 release which is the only concerning thing from me.

Looking at the boxes I have seen, they're average, but what i expected.

4 interstate duds not worth much, occasional decent insert and poor sig.

There will be high highs and lowwwww lows

I'm interested in weights now, don't think signature boxes would make much of a difference but booklets and patches...

another day to decide whether to open or sell as I have never sold a box straight after release,

If you are not going to open, hold as long as you can. It'll just keep rising.

Regarding the post, I had my local PO bloke drive up and give me my 2 SCC boxes and then 10 seconds later, the postie rode up on the moto and gave me my public box.

ignoring the "God boxes" are you happy with the regular boxes? Thats the only thing that should matter, for me its a down grade on 2019 release which is the only concerning thing from me.
True. But the reality is that the regular box is exactly what we thought it would be after release. The God boxes are a bonus.

Ditch these so called God Boxes and have 2 sigs or one sig and one patch per box. Problem solved. I was critical of the price rise and only one guaranteed sig per box, now I’m a little annoyed this is a thing due to these loaded boxes. Shame Select went this way, but that’s just my opinion.

Problem is need another 2000 sigs or patches to make that work,

If the run was distributed evenly, then basically every 1.5 boxes would have 2 of sigs/patches.

Personally after thinking about it a bit more, I think that would’ve been the way to go, the fewer disgruntled people the better, less disgruntled people if everyone has an evenish hit ratio

Back
Top Bottom