Status
Not open for further replies.

Big T

Daequan Cook + Mike Bibby super collector
Real Name
Troy
eBay User
troygandy
Rito time has come again where i have lost interest in this hobby and are looking to sell most of my collection, please note i will be keeping the gold standard stuff only. Selling everything in my bucket plus approx 32 folders not in my bucket of more gu, autos, #ed inserts, full sets ect ect, theres also a few 1000 extra #ed cards approx 15 other full boxes and tons more. Full on massive collection, im not spending much time collecting lately so have bit the bullet and decided that i no longer have the passion. This will be a pick up only deal unless you want to pay fairly heafty postage costs. Not much more to say great collection nothing super high end just a great solid collection of card with no base.

haven't included any photos cause they may take to long for people to view but a link to my bucket is in my sig of approx 35-40% of whats on offer. I don't realy have a price in mind as i expect alot of tyre kickers

ok doing a fast sale on these 48 autos for $100 del first in with the paypal today
Bulkautos037.jpg

Bulkautos010.jpg

Bulkautos035.jpg

Bulkautos036.jpg

Bulkautos034.jpg

Bulkautos007.jpg

hey scotty dont think i have sorry mate.
if any one want to make an offer on the entire collection that would be great

not looking to get more cards old mate just get ride of the tons that i have hogging the office space lol

id have to get back to you tomorrow on that one bud with fairly accurate numbers

looking for serious offers willing to break the collection up into smaller lots to suit budgets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom