Stupid ebay sellers

Billyhoyle

Im Not Juan Garcia
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
billyhoyle9
Is it just me or are many ebay sellers STUPID!!!

Just this weekend I've sent messages to ebay sellers in the US asking how much shipping will be to Australia?

why would I do that?

because their auction said:

INTERNATIONAL Bidders EMAIL ME FIRST for shipping cost.

responses I got
A - Please read shipping infomation Yep the auction said please email but he had international rates listed in the shipping information!!!

B - Same as listed Yep charging the same shipping to the US as International, but still in his auction it said to email first.

For me I always list the International shipping cost as part of my auction, but it was just funny having 2 sellers asking you to email first.

I had a seller last week that I asked if he would send the card to me if I won the auction. He said he had no problem dealing with me. BUT when my snipe went off it was blocked as he had a block on international bidding INCLUDING me that he said it was OK.

I emailed him and he said he said it was "OK to ship to me but i didn't mention I was bidding on the item"

WTF!

Mate, you get some Americans that are complete legends and then theirs the others who think their is only one country in the world or every one else in the world is too hard to deal with.

I'm lucky, I have one seller... who has a fair whack of decent cards... at least that I chase down.... and normally his rule is combined shipping across three days only, but he combines shipping for me across three weeks! So there are some yanks out there that are not too bad.... he's about the only yank I bother buying from tho cos his international shipping is only $3.95 plus 50 cent per extra card, or an extra $2.00 on top for global... which I am happy with.... and when I get most cards for $1.00 that extra 50 cents is meaningless LOL

Just thought I'd give one guy some kudos :)

I asked a seller about shipping to Australia a couple of days before the auction ended.

He replies AFTER I won the auction and quotes $12.

Possibly my fault as much as his though

Back
Top Bottom