tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Up for offer is a not often seen set of cards featuring players from the Broncos who were sponsored by streets ice cream.

I have a number of near mint spare cards available (will post a complete lit of players available later this morning) but here is a example of the card/s on offer.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

Available cards for trade / sale are:

Wally Lewis x 2
Allan Langer
Kevin Walters x 2
Michael Hancock
Kerrod Walters
Brett Plowman
Steve Renouf
Terry Matterson
Wild Card
Chris Johns
Sam Backo
Brett Le Mann
Mark Hohn
Rohan Teevan
Scott Tronc

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

why you selling them tak?? any panthers or you want them to go as a set

why you selling them tak?? any panthers or you want them to go as a set

Girds, this set was a Broncos only set released by Streets Ice Cream and the Sunday Mail, it consisted of 21 player cards and a Wild Card.

I have in my PC 18 of the 22 cards and these are spares that I would prefer to trade for cards I don't have.

Now I don't like the term rare, but these cards as a set or individual cards are very few and far between and are not often seen on ebay.

Dave

last near set of these went for $125 plus on ebay about 6 months ago i bought same cards for $40 from him a year earlier seems dowling and currie are hard to get i,m missing them from set and seen others missing them to :thumbsup:

last near set of these went for $125 plus on ebay about 6 months ago i bought same cards for $40 from him a year earlier seems dowling and currie are hard to get i,m missing them from set and seen others missing them to :thumbsup:

I know of a few people missing those two as well, from the not sure if it was later or earlier streets set I am missing 4 players as well.

Another card that was a hard to find as rocking horse sh*te was the wild card in both sets.

Dave

seems first set which is set you have on with king wally other set i need hohn and wild card been told first wild card is hard but not seen a second set on for a long long time .pity about israel leaving broncs but good riddance reckon nowhere near form when played for storm .ps send us those missing coke cards so can check if got any you need thanks jason:thumbsup:

seems first set which is set you have on with king wally other set i need hohn and wild card been told first wild card is hard but not seen a second set on for a long long time .pity about israel leaving broncs but good riddance reckon nowhere near form when played for storm .ps send us those missing coke cards so can check if got any you need thanks jason:thumbsup:

Jason, from the 1989 Coca Cola set I am missing the following:

1 - Bradley Tessmann
2 - Andrew Tessmann
3 - Grant Rix
4 - Brett Le Mann
5 - Keith Gee
6 - Michael Hancock
7 - Terry Matterson
8 - Chris Johns
10 - Wayne Bennett
11 - Brett Plowman
12 - Billy Noke
14 - Gene Miles
15 - Wally Lewis
18 - Greg Dowling
19 - Wally Lewis
20 - Gene Miles
21 - Allan Langer
22 - Greg Dowling
23 - Greg Conescu
24 - Bryan Neibling
25 - Gary French
26 - Tony Currie
27 - Kerrod Walters
28 - Ray Herring
29 - Peter Jackson
30 - Mark Hohn
31 - Brook Kennedy
34 - Craig Teevan
35 - Shane Tronc
36 - Gavin Allen
37 - Shane Duffy
38 - Michael Hancock

Now a couple of things about this list, 1st the source for this list was the 2008 Publication '100 Years of Australian Rugby League Trading Cards' 2nd, I do not know if this list is correct as I don't see any logical reason why players are mentioned twice as the cards themselves are NOT numbered, so I am not sure if the cards I actually have are the correct cards where I have placed them in my album..................WTF

What I could do is to send you some scans of the cards I do have.........:)

Girds, this set was a Broncos only set released by Streets Ice Cream and the Sunday Mail, it consisted of 21 player cards and a Wild Card.

I have in my PC 18 of the 22 cards and these are spares that I would prefer to trade for cards I don't have.

Now I don't like the term rare, but these cards as a set or individual cards are very few and far between and are not often seen on ebay.

Dave

thanks for the info mate, good luck with the sale and future collecting

btw : good too see you back on the site abit more. and i miss your maildays

those coke broncos cards have some shots were they are just a head shot then other is a action shot i have the album for the set also and theres only a few players doubled up ie head shot/action shot theres 40 odd cards in the set thanks jason:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom