Star Wars - The Force Awakens

What LE's are you after?
Just remember their are only 5 in the packs, Luke is in the folder, Chewie, Yoda and r2 are in the multi packs and i think Leia or Han is in the tin.

I haven't seen the multi packs or tins... where are they sold? does anyone know?

Multi packs were available from target,the large tins which came with an exclusive card are also available from target. The large tins don't have any limited cards. The small tins which contain one limited card were not available in Australia as far as I'm aware

Multi packs were available from target,the large tins which came with an exclusive card are also available from target. The large tins don't have any limited cards. The small tins which contain one limited card were not available in Australia as far as I'm aware

Thanks Steve

If anyone has anything I need please let me know... :)

The tins are also available from k-mart. They contain a special un-numbered die-cut card. I pulled a Rey from a tin.

And Glayam, that Jalen Rose Nuggets jersey sounds tempting.....

Hi mate...my Mrs is working on a Star Wars set....

I have doubles but jut wanted to check it is the one you mean....I have attached images....let me know if that is correct and I will post the doubles we have...

And what we need

Thanks owen

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom