Star Wars Galaxy 7 group buy breaks

tangent

Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
I thought I would start. I busted my case last night. It's a very nice set, the base and chase are all excellent with the McHaley foil cards probably the highlight. There's been some problems with dud boxes (missing a sketch) but my case was exactly on the odds, 1 sketch per box with 1 of those replaced by a sketchagraph (1 per case). I also pulled a printing plate (less than 1 per case).

Here's the sketches and plate:

Popplewell / Komalieh? / Standefer
Hendrickson / Wilkinson (Matt Wood) / Falk
Crowley / Graham / plate blue 49

I opened my 3 boxes this morning for these 3 sketches, the top 2 I really like and will go into the album, the bottom sketch does not tickle my fancy so is available. I also have 1 spare Gold Foil parallel card #2 - Cad Bane, will swap for any other gold foil I need.

All spare cards will be up on my website later today.

Great sketches so far guys! My favourite is that Leia by Jason Keith Phillips that Dave got
Hows the overall set?

Great sketches so far guys! My favourite is that Leia by Jason Keith Phillips that Dave got
Hows the overall set?

overall the set is very VERY nice indeed, I do like the parallel foils, quite different than last year. I like the Leia and storm trooper I got, not to fussed on the other, will get rid off that one me thinks

Love the set as usual real fan of cards 67-69 by Olly Moss...seen the artwork for those a while back.

Nice break Jen (my fav ~ Popplewell/Hendrickson & Graham)
Dave, cool Jason K Phillips - he has such a unique style - whos the Tusken Raider from ??
Stephan - nice Shaak Ti ~ Lak (Joe Hogan is also cool, just not much of a Stormtrooper fan personally)

Anyone else busting any more SWG7 ? its been very quite here with SWG7 (no where near the hype of SWG6

Thanks Andrew. I love the smooth look of Hendrickson's work and was actually happy with all my sketches (though I won't be keeping any since there's no vehicles/scenes). There was only one other person in the group buy. Also, Graham is putting a box into the premium member giveaway and I still have 1 more case that I haven't started yet. So there may be more breaks to see, but not many.

Not sure who drew the Tusken Raider, will scan the back of the card and upload in a sec.

Hi Guys, Just got back Vegas and had a package waiting for me. These will be my first ever sketch cards. So forgive my lack of knowedge on the subject.
Thanks again to tangent for the group buy.

Who's auto is this? and the second was by Beck Seashols.

Are these any good? not as much detail as others i have seen.