Star Wars Galaxy 7 group buy breaks

tangent

Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
I thought I would start. I busted my case last night. It's a very nice set, the base and chase are all excellent with the McHaley foil cards probably the highlight. There's been some problems with dud boxes (missing a sketch) but my case was exactly on the odds, 1 sketch per box with 1 of those replaced by a sketchagraph (1 per case). I also pulled a printing plate (less than 1 per case).

Here's the sketches and plate:

Popplewell / Komalieh? / Standefer
Hendrickson / Wilkinson (Matt Wood) / Falk
Crowley / Graham / plate blue 49

SWG7.JPG

I opened my 3 boxes this morning for these 3 sketches, the top 2 I really like and will go into the album, the bottom sketch does not tickle my fancy so is available. I also have 1 spare Gold Foil parallel card #2 - Cad Bane, will swap for any other gold foil I need.

All spare cards will be up on my website later today.

IMG_0001.jpg IMG_0002.jpg IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

Great sketches so far guys! My favourite is that Leia by Jason Keith Phillips that Dave got :)
Hows the overall set?

Great sketches so far guys! My favourite is that Leia by Jason Keith Phillips that Dave got :)
Hows the overall set?

overall the set is very VERY nice indeed, I do like the parallel foils, quite different than last year. I like the Leia and storm trooper I got, not to fussed on the other, will get rid off that one me thinks

Love the set as usual :) real fan of cards 67-69 by Olly Moss...seen the artwork for those a while back.

Nice break Jen (my fav ~ Popplewell/Hendrickson & Graham)
Dave, cool Jason K Phillips - he has such a unique style - whos the Tusken Raider from ??
Stephan - nice Shaak Ti ~ Lak (Joe Hogan is also cool, just not much of a Stormtrooper fan personally)

Anyone else busting any more SWG7 ? its been very quite here with SWG7 (no where near the hype of SWG6 :(

Thanks Andrew. I love the smooth look of Hendrickson's work and was actually happy with all my sketches (though I won't be keeping any since there's no vehicles/scenes). There was only one other person in the group buy. Also, Graham is putting a box into the premium member giveaway and I still have 1 more case that I haven't started yet. So there may be more breaks to see, but not many.

Nice break Jen (my fav ~ Popplewell/Hendrickson & Graham)
Dave, cool Jason K Phillips - he has such a unique style - whos the Tusken Raider from ??
Stephan - nice Shaak Ti ~ Lak (Joe Hogan is also cool, just not much of a Stormtrooper fan personally)

Anyone else busting any more SWG7 ? its been very quite here with SWG7 (no where near the hype of SWG6 :(

Not sure who drew the Tusken Raider, will scan the back of the card and upload in a sec.

IMG.jpg

Hi Guys, Just got back Vegas and had a package waiting for me. These will be my first ever sketch cards. So forgive my lack of knowedge on the subject.
Thanks again to tangent for the group buy.:thumbsup:

Who's auto is this? and the second was by Beck Seashols.

Are these any good? not as much detail as others i have seen.

ScreenShot117.jpg
ScreenShot118.jpg
ScreenShot119.jpg

Back
Top Bottom