SPURS V HEAT *SPOILERS*

WOW, the mighty Spurs are DOMINATING!!!!!

I thought the Heat looked a little soft from the outset and Bosh got way too many looks early on and missed.

I'm not sure Lebron can come back at Kawhi who is doing an amazing job on him.

I got a msg from a buyer on ebay in regards to my Lebron Exquisite Enshrinements I have FS.

"Seeing as Lebron and the Heat are done what is your lowest price on this card, I may still take it, otherwise you'll be stuck with it because no-one will want it". Ha ha, made me laugh. Not so sure Lebron is all of a sudden worthless.

Still at least 2 more games to go right;)

Gold, maybe I should invest in some Matt bonner rookie cards. They will be worth thousands next week!!
New stat of the day just in, when spurs win titles I go on benders 100% of the time... May have to give away a card to share the love.

Wow! Today was epic! never would have thought that Tim, Tony and Manu would combine for only 25 points and we'd win by 36! Green, Neal and Kawhi were great today but I think Tiago was pretty fired up about that Lebron block, he went VERY strong at the rim today, much better by him. The only thing that kept it close in the first half was Pop playing Bonner so much, if he isn't hitting his wide open 3s he is a liability and the Heat always went on a run with him on the court, evidenced by him being +1 in a 36 point win!

Would love to know why Boris didn't get up off of the bench at all today, 0 minutes...much better option than Bonner!.

Spurs way to strong today. Lebron is looking like there is something wrong with him, either that or the D on him is just to good.

Wow! Today was epic! never would have thought that Tim, Tony and Manu would combine for only 25 points and we'd win by 36! Green, Neal and Kawhi were great today but I think Tiago was pretty fired up about that Lebron block, he went VERY strong at the rim today, much better by him. The only thing that kept it close in the first half was Pop playing Bonner so much, if he isn't hitting his wide open 3s he is a liability and the Heat always went on a run with him on the court, evidenced by him being +1 in a 36 point win!

Would love to know why Boris didn't get up off of the bench at all today, 0 minutes...much better option than Bonner!.

If it weren't for like miller being lights out it may have been 50 points!!! Maybe pop wanted more floor spacing with the big red being out there. Tiagos defense I think has gone a bit unnoticed too, he is changing a lot of shots.

Listened to this game on ESPN radio at work today, now watching the replay. My fiancee is very bemused by the look of Chris Andersen!

Gold, maybe I should invest in some Matt bonner rookie cards. They will be worth thousands next week!!
New stat of the day just in, when spurs win titles I go on benders 100% of the time... May have to give away a card to share the love.

I replied.

"You're right, Lebron is rubbish, you can have this card for free, what's your address please"?

Ha ha, does Matt Bonner have any cards produced?

He is an interesting setup. Maybe introduce her to the pink hair, skirt wearing d rodman!!!

He's one out there dude, the way he's changed over the years is incredible.

The thing I really like about the Birdman is that he is a flat out baller.

He finishes well, defends great, makes FT's at a decent clip, sets great screens and really goes after it. At least he's not just a gimmick. Would the Heat have made it this far without him this season?

What a huge game 4 on Friday.

"Since the 2-3-2 format began in 1985, only three teams have swept the three games at home: 2004 Pistons; 2006 Heat; 2012 Heat. That's it."

It would be great to see Danny Green get finals MVP! Who would have seen that coming?
images

If the Spurs take game 4, I'll be chucking a sickie for game 5, 6* & 7*

* if required

Fairly certain my boss doesn't frequent this forum.....

Like it!!! Parker may miss tomorrow which is not good. I think Joseph has come a long way so he should hold up ok.

This years playoffs/finals have actually been good to watch!

Its great to see a team like the Spurs put it together at the right time..Finally!

Miami really have their work cut out for them now and tomorrow is a MUST WIN situation!

What do people think?

Are we going to see Lebron the MVP?

I'm lucky enough to be on the couch "studying" today:)

Massive game.

It seems like it's back to being all about Lebron again, which means he's gotta do it on his own against a great "team".

Usually the great "team" wins.

Go SPURS!!!

Back
Top Bottom