SPURS V HEAT *SPOILERS*

Ever the pessimist drob50...that glass looks half full from where I see it!
How was that pessimistic??

It was a GREAT block! you can tell I think that by the way I wrote it in my post :confused:

But it wasn't like Hibbert's block where it was on Carmelo Anthony. It was Tiago Splitter FFS! I have never been a fan of over celebration, but when people are going to do it, how about you DON'T do it while the rest of your team is up the court setting up for offense??

But it wasn't like Hibbert's block where it was on Carmelo Anthony. It was Tiago Splitter FFS!

Was much better than Hibbert on Anthony!
A 7ft guy who lives in the paint blocking shots blocking a SF has nothing on an SF denying a centre at full steam about to throw down a monster.
That was block of the year no doubt about it!

Was much better than Hibbert on Anthony!
A 7ft guy who lives in the paint blocking shots blocking a SF has nothing on an SF denying a centre at full steam about to throw down a monster.
That was block of the year no doubt about it!

Disagree! I don't think the position of the player makes a difference! Sure, you can use the name of their position to make it sound better, but Melo is a far more powerful player than Tiago Splitter, as is Lebron!

I would have been absolutely SHOCKED if Lebron didn't come away with the block on Splitter. In fact, I am shocked Splitter didn't go for the underside layup instead of a dunk!

Blake Griffin's block on Deron Williams was way better IMO!

Great block but can't be block of the year ever when 1) you stay back under the ring there holding your dong while the rest of the team goes and keeps playing or 2) you're up 20 :lol:

Come on now. I'm with nick there, that's Hibberds bread and butter. Huge from lebro to block a dunk that didn't even look like it was going to make it anyway!!!!

I got a question, how come on nba action top 10 before the game Paul George's dunk where he beats Lebron off the step doesn't even make top 10??

Great block but can't be block of the year ever when 1) you stay back under the ring there holding your dong while the rest of the team goes and keeps playing or 2) you're up 20 :lol:
I said BLOCK of the year, the nonsense after it is another thing all together. ;)

Adam, you've officially lost your mind. If Chris Paul rejected Paul George in a similar situation it'd be the best swat ever. How does it differ?

Adam, you've officially lost your mind.

That has been clear for some time now Nick!

If Chris Paul rejected Paul George in a similar situation it'd be the best swat ever. How does it differ?

If Chris Paul rejected ANYONE like that I would be impressed.

But ignore the positions, just look at the players:

Tiago Splitter - 6'11 - 235lbs - vertical leap - 31.5"

Lebron - 6'8 - 250lbs - 40"+

Straight away takes away ANY advantage that Splitter had in height - hence the position being irrelevant!

As I said, it was a DAMN nice block and as clean as they come, but not block of the year! Splitter is not an offensive monster. It would be like Kawhi Leonard making a huge block on someone like Hasheem Thabeet or Tyler Zeller.

Even tho bron show boated a bit, didnt he still get down court and lay off for a ray ray 3.

If you cant show off in front off your home fans after a huge block then when can you?

Nba needs more character/s (on court), off court, idek, what with the glasses and stupid clothes.

95% of players carry on like that after a big dunk or block. It's become part of the game. Just look at the way Westbrook acts after making a play.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370843094.480742.jpg

Back
Top Bottom