Sports Book Collection

michael_a_l

OzCardTrader
Real Name
michael
As a avid sports fan ive always loved reading stats, learning about the history of sports and reading diaries and autobiographies of sports stars.

this has led to me aquiring a bit of a collection.This collection has just reached 450(finally).

My goal is to have 500 plus by the end of the year.

Does anyone have a similar collection or what do you think of my collection?

This collection is books(hardcover and paperback) and does not include any magazines or magazine type publications.

thats some achievement mate well done, got through the all? good luck with reaching 500

Nah can say ive read them all.but im trying.ones i buy new i usually read straight away.eg ponting haydos whincup carey and buckley recently.the older ones i pick up second hand i try to read when i get to them lol

Here is a really good read if don't know about it.

5129X5SN01L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Read Richo or Cuz yet ? Nice collection! This must be a toughie but what's your fav?

As a avid sports fan ive always loved reading stats, learning about the history of sports and reading diaries and autobiographies of sports stars.

this has led to me aquiring a bit of a collection.This collection has just reached 450(finally).

My goal is to have 500 plus by the end of the year.

Does anyone have a similar collection or what do you think of my collection?

This collection is books(hardcover and paperback) and does not include any magazines or magazine type publications.

hey mate i also collect sports book si havent got that many lol i have about 110 at the moment good effort getting that many

Read Richo or Cuz yet ? Nice collection! This must be a toughie but what's your fav?

Im reading cuz atm and havent got richo yet but i might look at getting that next. Fave that is a hard question.but im guessing after ive read cuz that will prob be a fave.Gillys book would be up there too but its think and was a mission

---------- Post added 23-01-2011 at 07:44 PM ----------

-
hey mate i also collect sports book si havent got that many lol i have about 110 at the moment good effort getting that many

110 is a pretty good effort how long have you been collecting for?

I used to collect sports books too.... not any more so if anybody has an interest in buying some from me let me know. And good luck in reaching 500 :)

Back
Top Bottom