SPOILER! Aust vs Mex in WBC..

Well it went a bit down hill from there didn't it :(
Expected a tough game against Cuba but then for Mexico to come out and reverse the score??? A bit disappointing....

Mark.

Yeah, I was impressed by the Aussies first game, Home Run City! :D But we can't say it was totally unexpected getting swamped in the end by Cuba, and when Mexico hit their straps second time around it wasn't pretty. I've been watching the Korean and Japan games more myself, especially when they face eachother! Theres some REAL rivalry there, they genuinely dislike/hate eachother due to old wars/disputes. My sister's husband is korean, so he's loving it. He was shattered after the first game where Japan romped it in, got absolutely blotto trying to forget the result. But the last 2 games have got him big and blustery again... :lol: I thought it was funny after the game on Monday, one of the Korean players went and got a korean flag and planted it in the mound, but apparently this has been done by both teams after importand/big wins to rub it in. Now Japan's back in the comp after beating Cuba, so there should be at least 1 more clash...

Back
Top Bottom