SPGU is live and.................

i don't mind having a whole lot of tags/logos/logomen in the market.. coz if you think of it, UD won't be producing these kinds of cards for a few years.. same with the exquisite release, it might be the last of its kind.. it's enough to last collectors a few years of hunting them down. it's better than having 1/1s every single high end release every year.

Does anyone know whether there is a checklist for the product??
UD hasn't listed one as of yet,
would like to know whats suppost to be released.

Yeah I'd love this too, the sell sheet should say what cards but they won't say numbering on the logo men.

There better be a Korver Logoman if they're doing all these mountains of them! :lol:

sorry mate no korver logoman, shame cos id want to see you own them all!

Yeah I'd love this too, the sell sheet should say what cards but they won't say numbering on the logo men.

ive got the checklist but i need to email it...PM me, ill try and get it to you guys tonight....i think i sent you a copy didnt i ben?

so i'm thinking 1/1 logomen will depreciate in value somewhat because of this varied numbering in the new set

im not too sure.. the patches of past sets are still selling pretty high even after the tags/logos in exquisite. and after ud's gone, i think these cards would appreciate more?

why not just send it back to UD and ask for a replacement? an lbj logoman probably has a sick replacement

lol after exquisite and spgu, I don't think UD have any basketball inventory left anyway!

Back
Top Bottom