SPGU is live and.................

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
I never thought I would see the day where a logoman is numbered to #/13!!!

scan0123.jpg

Yeah that is too nuts. It is taking away from the whole concept of owning a Logoman like Exquisite did with their Prime Patch Logomen. My suggestion for upper deck would have been to have single player Auto Logomen in Exquisite and in SPGU have multi-player Logomen. That way they would all be 1/1's. Upper Deck has just been going crazy with Logomen and I dont like it.

Market is saturated with high end garbage in my IHO , Tag cards used like jersey's ,logomen like tags used to be , what a joke let's go out with a bang and saturate the market with high end coasters :lol::lol:

And guys are lapping it up i have seen some ridiculous figures on cards and i find it very amusing people are paying the price .:lol::lol::lol:

Hobby has gone from collecting to pure showboating

I think all you logomen purists should stop your whinging. It allows you hard core peeps to collect 1/1 logomen (like me - I have 4) but also allows some of the less cashed-up collectors to have the chance to own one. Good thing IMO and I intend to pull one from the case share when it arrives next week :lol:

I think all you logomen purists should stop your whinging. It allows you hard core peeps to collect 1/1 logomen (like me - I have 4) but also allows some of the less cashed-up collectors to have the chance to own one. Good thing IMO and I intend to pull one from the case share when it arrives next week :lol:

i think its a great idea, w@nkers like me dont get to own them because of such high class individuals as durian, now i get to own one..not liking the pricing of the cards so far...check this out...$150 for a card numbered to 300...i've already let the seller know what i think:D

09-10 SP Game Used Pippen Jordan Grant Triple Jersey - eBay (item 330355534933 end time Aug-30-09 07:20:49 PDT)

Sure its a money making thing but there just giving collectors what there all after..
We all chased inserts and we got them.
We then all went mad on game used and autos...yep made them easier to get
And now logomen....
The odds of me actually pulling one are near on impossible so regardless of what there worth it improves my chances.:thumbsup:

they have advertised the kg as celtics gear but still putting in t/wolves, great marketing by UD. The exclusivity of logoman lost its appeal ages ago, UD now putting more out isnt going to worsen it. Ben's exquisites clearly depict a logoman of jason smith (still cant believe he owns both of em!! great feat that!!)...not one but 2..so his logomans were in essence numbered to 2, its just a variation...like a game used card of one player with a yellow swatch and a white swatch. no difference imo....im looking forward to busting my box so i can pull the Pippen!

Had a quick look on the bay and the product seems not bad.
I know there is alot of junk gu cards being produced and i mean alot of un-numbered and even high numbered gu's,
but some of the cards look nice!

Love the concept of Tag Team Cards (better than exquisites randomness in placing their tags), at least there is a set dedicated towards them! Which i like.

Dual - Jeffereson and Ginobli
09-10 UD SP Game Used DUAL TAGS GINOBILI JEFFERSON /10 - eBay (item 380153228703 end time Sep-26-09 11:14:49 PDT)

Quad -
09-10 SP GAME USED QUAD TAGS STOCKTON PAUL MAGIC ISIAH - eBay (item 380153323757 end time Sep-26-09 16:00:47 PDT)

Also i don't think the higher numbered logoman will de-value the other 1/1's out there,
if anything it may make them more exclusive and hopefully give some other collectors (like myself) a chance at owning one!

Dissapointed to see Garnett patches = timberwolves. Old Stock i guess,
hopefully some nice pierces make it through;)

the logoman issue being to /13 means that this year the Logoman cards will lose some of their integrity for being known to be 1 OF 1 ONLY. BUT, at the same time i mean it is possibly an OK move by upperdeck. atleast now you can possibly afford a logoman card of your collected player. cos lets face it (or in my opinion anyways), an AUTO LOGMAN CARD is the ultimate card you can pull or obtain.

so i guess theres always pros and cons.

i think its a great idea, w@nkers like me dont get to own them because of such high class individuals as durian, now i get to own one..not liking the pricing of the cards so far...check this out...$150 for a card numbered to 300...i've already let the seller know what i think:D

09-10 SP Game Used Pippen Jordan Grant Triple Jersey - eBay (item 330355534933 end time Aug-30-09 07:20:49 PDT)

Totally understand but morons are trying to sell them for top dollar :blink: how can you ask $500 on a tag card numbered to 50 bewilders me , those logomen should sell a bit more than a patch card but the nubs are trying to fetch price of a 1/1 logoman :eek:
Just makes me laugh because some guys are actually paying without thinking.

Back
Top Bottom