Spectrum redemption

old-timers

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ken
Hi, when reading the details regarding redemption it says a self-addressed PMI registered Padded postpak,
I think it means registered Padded Bag which is different to a Postpak (means a box ?)
but what does PMI mean?
Postage a bag would go as a letter where as a Postpak would go as a parcel,

Their disclaimer We cannot guarantee receipt of the card without compliance,
Could/would mean if you don't do it their way you would/could have problems,
am I reading this correctly or not??

Have I got this right:

For each card I want to redeem I have to
  1. Buy a mailbag
  2. Address it to myself and have it registered
  3. Include an additional $3.30 worth of stamps
  4. Post it in another envelope (presumably again registered) to Select
So the total cost to redeem one card will be $12 to $15. If I want to redeem the 5 cards for just one team the cost for postage could be $75.

It also states on the card that if you collect all 5 cards You will be the proud owner of the highly sought after Spectrum Master Set. To be a true Master Set surely all cards would have to be numbered the same (e.g. 110 of 125). I can't see too many people, if any, being able to obtain sets of the same number.

I am very curious about this also David. Surely if you are trying to redeem a 'Master Set' you would send all 5 cards in one package?

I received all 5 of my spectrum redemption cards back today, all different numbers. I guess 'You will be the proud owner of the highly sought after Spectrum Master Set' is just a phrase they've thrown out there.

I received all 5 of my spectrum redemption cards back today, all different numbers. I guess 'You will be the proud owner of the highly sought after Spectrum Master Set' is just a phrase they've thrown out there.

Well they would have to match the number on the back of the redemption card, so you were never getting them all numbered the same anyway. Still a master set, just not numbered the same.

Well they would have to match the number on the back of the redemption card, so you were never getting them all numbered the same anyway. Still a master set, just not numbered the same.

did you get the original Redemption Spectrum card back??

Did you receive them in the one padded envelope ?

Received my Richmond today and I must say cards are better than I thought they would be, really like the finish
and setup, the background does to me not appear to detract from the subject.
Richmond Redemption 002.jpg
Richmond Redemptions.jpg

wait so that was a yes, send a seperate reply paid mailer for each redemption I am submitting?

I have the richmond spectrum master set to send in as well as some other redemptions ive been sitting on (including my 2010 Rookie die cut redemptions... I needs to finally get me that Dusty)

Back
Top Bottom