SPECIAL OFFER - COW CORNER

Status
Not open for further replies.

nazimcricket

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nazim
SPECIAL OFFER ....

As most of you probably know, in 2013 and 2014 I produced a couple of sets of trading cards. These were professionally printed on 350gsm card stock and have an exquisite matte laminate on them, making them perfect for autograph hunting. Before the World Cup winds down, I'm putting up a special offer.

The offer is if you buy and pay for a set of the 2014 cards ($40+post) your name will go into a draw to win a set of the 2013 Signature Edition cards featuring exclusive autographs from Sir Richard Hadlee and Greg Chappell - currently selling for $225 a set.

All names will be entered into my database and randomly picked by SQL script on 16 MAY 2015 (my birthday). This is offer will be available to members of ozcardtrader, reddit, my personal facebook group i.e. Nazim's Cricket Page and facebook group Cricket Trading Cards Australia.

So, go on, take a punt - what have you got to lose? You get an awesome set of trading cards - maybe your first one - or maybe a spare - and the chance to win something quite unique and reasonably expensive :)

**As an added incentive, your name will go in the draw multiple times if you buy multiple sets**

www.nazimcricket.com/ireland.php

Last edited:
What a great deal Naz, sending you payment for a World Class set now, never hurts to have a spare set of these cards.

Keep those offers coming!

Cheers

Andrew

Thank you Andrew - appreciate the support mate :)

I'll post the World Class set out to you shortly and put your name in the database. Good luck with the draw!!

Oh I nearly forgot about this special offer, can you please put me down for 2 sets of your new release please Naz.

Hi Nazim,

Am new to Ozcard and came across you post. Have seen your cards on ebay and am astounded by the intricate detail of the cricket star impressions. How is it I go about purchasing a set of the 2014 ones so as to put me in the draw you have on offer??

Cheers

Hi Nazim,

Am new to Ozcard and came across you post. Have seen your cards on ebay and am astounded by the intricate detail of the cricket star impressions. How is it I go about purchasing a set of the 2014 ones so as to put me in the draw you have on offer??

Cheers

Have sent you a PM

Just over a week left to go for the draw. Remember you get multiple entries for multiple purchases :)

Any orders plus payments received before midnight on the 16th, go in the draw.

Final chance to get in on the action to win a Signature set. Current odds are a 1-10 chance of winning and in a couple of cases 2-10 chance due to their multiple purchases. People who make a payment before midnight tomorrow will go in the draw and the winner will be announced on Sunday morning :)

Well folks the time has arrive to announce the winner. I did a random draw using SQL script and I'm not sure how I feel about the winner. He certainly puts the Irish to shame in terms of his Luck. If I remember correctly, OCT Premium member giveaway bestowed upon him a Michal Jordan signature card only a few months ago, so he'll no doubt be putting this lowly prize up on ebay (bastardo). However, the RANDOMISER doesn't lie and so I'm compelled to announce the winner is BoondasH1. Congratulations Raj, you lucky son of a gun.

Raj, I know you have a thing for low numbers on your set of cards, so the set I'll be sending you will respect this and will actually Blow Your Mind as only the artist, the cricketers and one or two others have this particular numbering. If I see it on ebay, you're dead to me mate :) Anyhow, enjoy your prize.

To all the others who took part, I wish I could have sent you all a signature set. I really appreciate your great support. I can at least provide you a great discount on a signature set if you ever want to buy one. Thank you one and all.

WOOT WOOT :kick: :kick: :woot: :thumbsup:

Thank you very much for running this competition and having such a wonderful prize on offer.

You're not wrong there about me having a thing for low numbering :), I'm looking forward to the prize you have installed for me.

Yep you got that right too, @Matt26 was kind enough to run a comp for a MJ auto, fortunately for me I was the luck winner so thanks again Matt for the MJ and Naz for running this signature. BTW as with any prize I win I will never sell it on ebay, so you will never see the prize, you will send, me on ebay :thumbsup:

Thank you Ozcard and especially Nazim for this great prize :thumbsup:

You're welcome Raj. I should go on record and acknowledge that you've been a great supporter of both Cow Corner sets, having bought multiples of each, so you are extremely deserving of this prize. On the other hand, the MJ auto should have been mine dammit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom