Spain vs USA olympic thread - SPOILERS

pfft go USA.. put em away, reffin been weird all game.. its close at the half, USA will blow it open soon.:cool:

Good to see a pretty close final game, Spain put up a good fight.. but not much you can do when USA has their mind on the goal!

Wow what a game. Some crap refereeing, as is to be expected in basketball generally haha, but a great match from some great players!

Great game aside from a couple of bad calls, KD is great as well as some late scoring by James and Paul. Good job Spain...but don't like Fernandez he's such a flopper...awesome 3rd quarter by Pau Gasol...guess he's excited teaming up with dwight.

Spain put up a great fight! Congrats to LeBron, Finals MVP, Season MVP, Championship and now gold medal!

So any revisions on Dream Team vs USA 2012?

The Dream Team would have never played against such a talented team such as Spain, but man, the USA looked beatable for the half an hour i was watching last night.

Wait, did a team of Spaniards almost beat an All Star team?? What would happen if some team in the NBA just completely blew it's roster up and acquired a team of the Gasol brothers, Jose Calderon, Serge Ibaka, Juan carlos Navarro and Rudy Fernandez (okay maybe not Rudy he's a real b!tch...)? Would they be instant contenders??

Wait, did a team of Spaniards almost beat an All Star team?? What would happen if some team in the NBA just completely blew it's roster up and acquired a team of the Gasol brothers, Jose Calderon, Serge Ibaka, Juan carlos Navarro and Rudy Fernandez (okay maybe not Rudy he's a real b!tch...)? Would they be instant contenders??

no i don't think so. they may do ok for a few games. but in an 82 games season plus a few best of 7 playoff series they won't fair so well. olympics/world championships are so short that anything can happen. look at the Bronze medal game for example. if that was a series you'd be pretty silly to bet on Russia winning.

and yeh I agree Rudy is a real b!tch

Back
Top Bottom