SP Authentic 05/06 Case Share break 2 BOXES

Thanks for the support anyway guys...

Pack 22:

Carmelo Anthony
Al Jefferson
Andray Blatche – Sensation Sigs (nice sig anyway)
Shaq
David Wesley

Well thats it I suppose... Here's hoping to beat the odds in the last 2 packs...

Pack 24:

Sebastian Telfair
Michael Jordan
Yao Ming
Tim Duncan
Josh Smith

Well thats it.... Not too flash....

PM me if you are interested in any... I gotta head off to work now, but will reply soon...

Thanks for watching... :D

Not a bad break but not a outstanding break. The design of this year is pretty nice. Interested in some cards.

Sorry to see there was nothing huge for ya mate...
Hope you can trade a few of em off at least..
I keep scouring the threads looking for that decent maggette some1 is going to pull..
As yet..bugger all..

tough break man, this sp authentic case has been below average so far. the only decent pull was the #10 draft pick Andrew Bynum auto and #18 pick Gerald Green auto of previous boxes..

i rekon that its pathetic..
these boxes arent cheap and no1 has pulled anything remotely worth the prices they cost..
if there isnt mojo in at least one box of the case UD is a dodgy ass company..

yeh agree, these boxes cost alot and the only cards pulled a crap. wasn't last years authentic better?

jayzhou23 said:
yeh agree, these boxes cost alot and the only cards pulled a crap. wasn't last years authentic better?
same thing mate i open a case of it last year. the best card i got was jason kidd gu/auto #50,dual of d howard/j.r smith #50 and josh childress rc auto #999 was the best rookie i pulled. too much hit and miss this product thats why i only bought 1 box. u better off buying spgu which usually give u 2 to 3 hits per case. sp signature is not bad as well for 70 australian.

gemz i was also thinking about sp sigs too, but who's going to do a group buy i'm wondering, for that price you can't complain.

jayzhou23 said:
gemz i was also thinking about sp sigs too, but who's going to do a group buy i'm wondering, for that price you can't complain.
its around $72 + $8 for express delivery. am thinking of doing it but want to see if the product is any good. check beckett for box break.

jayzhou23 said:

If someone can organise one i'd be in i dont mind the sp sigs from what i've seen they look half decent..

me too,i have already seen some decent breaks that a better than authentic even though authentic has 2 autos a box.

Well I think I am pretty happy with SP Authentic since it gives you 2 autos rather than SPx which is not better. Sp sigs its quite ok since it gives 1 auto per box/can and not that expensive too....

Back
Top Bottom