Soudnwaveeeeeeeeeee

got mine a week ago met dez from devildriver/chamber this year got sig n all that (got pics on ere somewhere) never thought they could beat this years line up but god damn next year absolutely craps over it lol! n finally get to see my all time fav band coal chamber (guna try get pic n sig from tha whole band for sure) !so stoked like a dream come true n def will fly over for a sidewave bein that perth neva get em well not tha last 4 years ne ways :( but yeh chamber,bls,kittie,manson,in flames,machine head n the list goes on ya'd be crazy to miss out on this! coal f#@*in chamber! :) :) !!!!

got mine a week ago met dez from devildriver/chamber this year got sig n all that (got pics on ere somewhere) never thought they could beat this years line up but god damn next year absolutely craps over it lol! n finally get to see my all time fav band coal chamber (guna try get pic n sig from tha whole band for sure) !so stoked like a dream come true n def will fly over for a sidewave bein that perth neva get em well not tha last 4 years ne ways :( but yeh chamber,bls,kittie,manson,in flames,machine head n the list goes on ya'd be crazy to miss out on this! coal f#@*in chamber! :) :) !!!!

It seems hole may have pulled out which sucks, apparently cracking the sads due to them playing before limp bizkit.

lol courtney love walke dof stage in brazil i think it was because someone had a pic of Kurt Kobane so she told them to get f@!ked lol
i think she is just in need o a quick dollar

It seems hole may have pulled out which sucks, apparently cracking the sads due to them playing before limp bizkit.

lol im glad hole pulled out ay.. im dead keen to see kittie but! and in flames and stuff more than make up for holes departure in the last announcement.. :)

Couldn't make it, sounds like it was a great day. Hopefully corey and joey go home raving about it and this is my tip "Slipknot To Headline Soundwave 2012" alongside "System of a down" after such success from their scheduled 2011 european dates... Ecstasy

Post #29, requoted from 11/03/11 So what do I win ??? :lol:

that is a fair effort lol i think you do deserve a prize haha nice work mate you going ?

so what do I win? and does a bear sh!t in the woods? There's about 12 of us going, all 30 something's reliving their youth ;)

I am buggered man.. i took the week off. Sunday was soundwave, wednesday was Machinehead/chimaira/shadows fall/times of grace and thursday was Black Label/hell yeah/holy grail. Seriously.. if they don't clash with any of your favourites, head over to see Turisas!

Now i just have to wait till april for Amon Amarth and Arch Enemy

Thoughts on First announcement for 2013?
soundwave-2013-festival.jpg

Back
Top Bottom