Sorted thanks

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Hi guys, need some help/advice here.

Seen a seller on NBA Cards Philippines nbacardsph.com has an O'Quinn Immac RPA I need and I'm trying to help them find the best method to get it to me.

They have investigated briefly some local postage info and have only come up with a LBC option which is php1900, which xe.com says is about $48aud.

Anyone have a contact that can act as a middle man and forward it on using a basic service they know is cheaper? I have also asked them to see what postage would be to USA using a basic service to try and get to my COMC port. Will see what comes of that but in the mean time appreciate any help!

Cheers

Matt

It does! Thanks! Member name is khojie08 - I have just passed on the info. Maybe he was just looking for a registered option because I am a new member there?

cheers.

have no idea if u want contact the mods and they can u ship u the card. i dont know the guy and he probably dont send international so thats his only option! try to look for a mod and ask what u can do but believe me. $4-$5 tops on sending that card thru PO.

Hey, Matt. Sent you a PM. That's a bit too much though. He should use Philpost which should cost just around 5 AUD for regular shipping, and has served me well as I've used it in almost all my int'l deals.

Back
Top Bottom