Adam
Well this isn't really a mailday but i picked these up today,

Jack Ziebell Draft pick Signature

img181.jpg

img182.jpg

Jack Watts Draft Pick Signature
Adelaide Double Trouble

img183.jpg

Didn't get these off ebay, I just home from from my local memorabilia store i was going to go in there and buy a few packs of cards he was out of packs so i thought ok then, he said he also had some loose cards if i wanted them, went and had a look and he had those 3 that i needed, to put a long story short i picked the 3 up for $90 really good price, Drove home right away to get these stored somewhere,

Had a closer look at the cards when i got home and the ziebell is #4 of 400, so i was really happy as a lower number means if goes for more not that i will re-sell it as its for my set,

Cheers

Good get, champ, particularly on the low numbered Ziebell. Was a shame he was injured, as he looked like maybe the only one who could've got close to Rich in the rising star.

Scans'd be good when you can.

Very GOOD value!

Personally I don't think lower numbers go for much more unless it is guernsey number or #001
I don't care what numbers i get (lol)

yea i think ziebal will be in the top 4 best players out of the top 08 draft picks

Cheers fellas, BTW richo traded the ziebell for another ziebell plus more than what i initially paid for it so im happy :),

Back
Top Bottom