Some 2009 mail days

steven1959

OzCardTrader
Real Name
steven graham
Mitch and i thought we'd show some sigs collected. Only pulled the Cent. Fulton and that has kept it going! LOL Mitch fav is the Lockyer jersey(set thks to DK Trading and mine is the Proven Summons/ Meninga Cent(Todays Collectables). a story behind them all. thks for looking. steven

SCAN0003.JPG

SCAN0005.JPG

SCAN0006.JPG

SCAN0007.JPG

SCAN0008.JPG

Very nice.

Love that Lockyer patch!

Mattbowen, its hard to find interesting patches in this series. the above has two and a little of third colouring. we collect NFL also and whoever has some good multi color game worn are very lucky. not complaining. lucky to have these.

Very nice.

Love that Lockyer patch!

Mattbowen, its hard to find interesting patches in this series. the above has two and a little of third colouring. we collect NFL also and whoever has some good multi color game worn are very lucky. not complaining. lucky to have these.

What r u talkin bout he didnt say anything bad about it
Some great cards there as well

Yeh, i know that feeling, problem is i'm eyeing a fourth and :v: aint going to allow it LOL. card collecting just doesnt stop. Just recently had a chance to buy a #3 lockyer Captains card:woot: came thatttt close.:(
Thks guys

Not teasing ross. held it yesterday. It was held for me, started counting the cash on counter but the card was not there. that night needed to help some people and money went elsewhere. Family first card second, family first.....LOL

Not teasing ross. held it yesterday. It was held for me, started counting the cash on counter but the card was not there. that night needed to help some people and money went elsewhere. Family first card second, family first.....LOL

Family First.....1000% agreed.

I meant you were teasing with all those high end cards, not so much the Lockyer.....what a coincidence that I was looking at this card on Ebay at the time thinking it was mine being flipped for profit when I realised the one I had was actually #4.

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom