Socceroos win 4-0 vs Thailand!!

Allstar cards inc

"Got one more than Shaq!"
Real Name
Marcus
eBay User
allstar_cards_inc
The article below is from ninemsn...

Yeah, it was a great game! I was almost going to have an early night, glad I decided against it... The defense held for once, and things were clicking on the attacking side of things. Now we get a World Cup re-match with Japan in the quarters on Saturday. They looked damn impressive, didn't they? Crisp passing, swarming defense, and they made the most out of all their chances. Nakamura looks in devastating form, so our back-line better bring their A game on the weekend!

yeh i agree axe! Australia looked like they were going to score every 5 minutes in the final 25-30 minutes of the game and should of had 1 or 2 other goals. Thailand played well though, right after half time for a good 20 minutes they were attacking hard and diving for everything

Next up Japan, going to be a tough game and its do or die so hopefully we come out to play like we did against Thailand.

Nakamura is pure class at the moment. Better than any of our players so we better be on our game. He was the same guy who scored against us in the world cup.

Next up Japan, going to be a tough game and its do or die so hopefully we come out to play like we did against Thailand.

If we play like Thailand we will get hung out to dry. Japan can actually finish infront of goal so if we play avg. defence against japan we'll pay big time!!!!

yeh Dream but we had thee young ones in our defensive half and Lucas wasnt playing. Im not sure if those players will be available for this match but i do hope so otherwise like you say Japan will hurt us offensivly.