Soccer, does it exist on this site?

Arjen Robben is King but yeah not a big fan of chelsea but I supports holland hence Iron Robben lol

each to their own opinions but i cant understand for the life of me why there are so many chelsea haters. I mean i dont see anyone hating Real Madrid because they spend loads of money on players or Inter Milan doing the same this season. Anywho, happy for chelsea for winning and even more happier for Jose Mourinho for shutting up the haters..at least for another season

I don't mind the "World Game". Only been involved since the kids started playing. Went away with the Qld Ountry Under 14 team last year to Coffs Harbour and the coach was an assistant with Everton. He must know someone there still as he organised a signed Tim Cahill photo and a personal signed letter of congratulations. It was given to the "Players player" of the Qld Country Under 14's. A lad from Toowoomba ended up winning it. He was wrapped in getting it.
Our current U14 North Qld team has a coach who grew up in Liverpool. I showed him how Google Earth worked and we had a look at Liverpools stadium. I was surprised to see how close Liverpools and Evertons stadiums are to each other.

Lotsa football stories from me..
Will be on the Gold Coast for the Qld State Champs in July 1st week and then for the Nationals at Coffs again in September holidays if any one wants to come watch.

Back
Top Bottom