Jordan, Kobe,Lebron
Real Name
Joe
WANTED..
NIKE JORDANS
FOAMPOSITES
LEBRONS
& ANY OTHER NICE KICKS
MUST be deadstock and 100%authentic im after any size, please email me [email protected]
have heaps of paypal available and can buy multiple shoes at any one time.
if your located in Melbourne or surrounding suburbs pickup can also be arranged and cash can be given upon pickup.
If you have anything at all please contact me, thank you -Joe.

Got these mate, sent you a reply on the other thread too

Got Size 10 Shaqnosis
Size 10.5 CB Posite Max (Phoenix colourway)
Size 11 Jordan Retro 4 Green Glows
Size 10.5 Jordan Retro 3 Fire Reds

Hi mate are they all deadstock? if they are ill make an offer of $480 shipped on the air uptempo, the lebron lows and the penny 2's plmk thanks, paypal ready also.

Hi Mate, they are all dead as deadstock can be. Could you make it an even $500? (postage will be around $50) so 3 pairs for $150 ea is still a fantastic deal. LMK, I can get them in the post today.

Also before i pay do you have any others you want to sell apart from list you sent me?
Hi Mate, they are all dead as deadstock can be. Could you make it an even $500? (postage will be around $50) so 3 pairs for $150 ea is still a fantastic deal. LMK, I can get them in the post today.

I had 1 pair once mate, I cant ever remember having the 1 pair but I did at some stage haha, will be nice to see your collection come together, are you looking/ collecting anything in particular?
I have no idea mate haha.

Really just looking at ones that catch my eye really :)

Any advice? :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom