Small Mailday

Funkadelic

On Again, Off Again..
Real Name
Travis
eBay User
the_funkadelic
I got another interesting mailday today that I thought I'd share. Firstly though is this Beckett graded AI Fleer Ultra RC. I picked it up cheap as it's only an 8.5..
AIFURCBeckett.jpg

Next is 04-05 Fleer Ultra AI Seasons Crown Gold Parallel 98/99 obtained via trade with Chiller..
AISeasonCrownsGold.jpg

And this is the interesting part, interesting as I hadn't seen them before, 01-02 Topps Pristine AI Oversized Relic..
AIPristineBoxTopper.jpg

It's about 1/3 bigger than a regular card and has a generous piece of jersey.
Unnumbered but has a Topps hologram and serial # on the back.
AICompare.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Sweet cards again man. I've always wanted that Topps Pristine oversized card but never got around to it. As always, your pictures are tempting me to get it now.

What's the oversized relic card serial'd to?

That was a good pick up on the Ultra RC man. 8.5 isn't too bad. I was wondering whether that card holds some value with it? I asks because I saw an identical card with a BIN of $175US because it books for $200US. Maybe a short printed version. Who knows.

I love that Season Crowns GU'd card too. I know Lippo hates it because of the design and colour, I think. I have the shorter printed card (Platinum) and to be honest with you, yours does look better. LOL!

644535d6.jpg

Nice one Funk....good to see something different with the big card. Were they a set or just "inserts"???

Back
Top Bottom