Sketch Cards. any1 collect them?

Dangerskillz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Stephan
Does anybody collect Sketch cards on the forum?

i busted a box of Star Wars Galaxy Series 5 (great cards btw) and got this beauty by an artist Soni Alcorn-Hender.

IMG_0001.jpg

Very nice sketch card indeed! This artists cards in particular go for a round $200 to up to $750+ on ebay.

Then i bought a box of Star Wars 30th anniversary to try my luck and pulled this one. Not as colourful but still cool.
IMG.jpg

Think about buying a box of AVP:Requiem because ive seen some nice sketches they got.

Yeah im fan of all of them. The double sketch cards that combine like that ebay link are awesome!

I want to get my hands on some Family Guy sketch cards to..but i cant find places to buy boxes. any ideas?

sweet just put a bid on it

"- International buyers pay shipping and handling cost charge $10.95 and the buyer is responsible for all customs duties and fees. Buyer has the option of purchasing faster service or registered mail."

what fees? cant remember the last time i bought something international.

As far as I am aware; Australia only charges fee's (import duty) if you import more than $1000Aus worth of stuff.
If it is less than a grand, you don't have to pay a cent.

woh!

Yeah sketch cards can range a whole lot in price from just plain pencil sketch, to colours, sketch artist...that one would of gone for heaps because its a wicked sketch and combines together.

i wonder if they have any sketch cards for marvel zombies

That was easily the best looking sketch card(s) that I have ever seen!!!

I was suprised when it hit $400, amazed when it hit $700 and could not believe that it sold for almost $1500(Aus)!!!!

that particular sketch artist is very well sought after and is pretty much like a Le Bron or Kobe.

hell yeah ive heard of these cards. i believe it is!

hmmmm....i'd get him to draw Peter in a dockers jumper fighting the Chicken in a eagles jumper haha

might make a bid on this hey. cheers for the heads up!

i posted a while ago about one of Nar's sketch cards, from memory it sold for over $3,500 and it wasnt from a box either.

Top sketch artists for me would be Sean Pence, Michael Duron, Jeremy Treece, Portratz & Hai plus more

few examples

HEROES SEASON 1 SKETCH CARD BY SEAN PENCE - eBay (item 280450432777 end time May-12-10 06:58:44 PDT)

INDIANA JONES CRYSTAL SKULL SKETCH BY POTRATZ AND HAI - eBay (item 280425612303 end time May-17-10 06:23:59 PDT)

Star Clone Wars Widevision MICHAEL DURON Sketch - eBay (item 390184574443 end time May-18-10 08:59:59 PDT)

h
ell yeah ive heard of these cards. i believe it is!

hmmmm....i'd get him to draw Peter in a dockers jumper fighting the Chicken in a eagles jumper haha

might make a bid on this hey. cheers for the heads up!
I actually looked on the inkworks website and it says that they cannot redeem the cards anymore so the family guy sketch card may remain blank

the blank card in quesiton is in the hands of one of the artists who inkworks originally hired to draw the sketch cards. so it would be handled (drawn) by the artist not inkworks.

Back
Top Bottom