Simpsons Figures - 20th Anniversary (TPF 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kard-Kollector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
Have a few Simpsons Figures released by TPF recently for the 20th Anniversary of The Simpsons.

All are brand new with the tags (I have multiples of some of them)
*Montgomery Burns
*Senor Ding-Dong
*Apu
*Fighting Abe Simpson
*Stand Up Krusty
*Princess Kashmir
*Sideshow Bob
*Dr. Nick Riviera
*Poochie
*Leon Kompowsky (Michael Jackson)

Looking for $1.50 each. (Plus postage)
Willing to trade for
Mystery Homer-Astronaught (Must have tag)
Mystery Homer-King Size Homer (Must have tag)

Know of a lady who went through forty boxes in Coles to rape them of the rare Homers, what a @^%@ing disgrace.

If I ever see her again I'll be one nasty bastard to her that's for sure.

Know of a lady who went through forty boxes in Coles to rape them of the rare Homers, what a @^%@ing disgrace.

If I ever see her again I'll be one nasty bastard to her that's for sure.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I live in a small country town and the Coles here doesn't get all that busy.. I managed to pick up afew of the Homers.
Got myself-
2x Dancing Homers
3x Colonel Homers
4x Naval Homers
Didn't go through boxes and boxes to find them tho, just picked them out of boxes Coles had open on the shelves whenever I saw them

Got the full set of 20 figures in the sealed packages, and 3 of the 5 Homers, never seen the other 2 homers in K-Mart or Coles at all here yet :( so still need them 2 to complete my set.

Someone went through all the boxes at my local coles, i could only get navel and colonel homer, as only about 6 boxes were on the shelf, but they brought the new ones out the next week, and bang 9 homers on ebay all from the same town where i went.

I'd be interested in purchasing a Dancing Homer from you.

I have 90 of these figures brand new with the tags.
(No homers)
Anyone interested in buying the lot for $135
(postage included in the price)

Resell them individually on ebay/oztion etc and make a profit:thumbsup:

just went to bi-lo at broadway nsw...bought a whole bunch for 20cents each.

You wont get much on ebay right now when people can still just get them from Coles, except them Homers of course.

$135 for 90 works out to be $1.50 each with free postage. Compared to the RRP of $2.50.

Plus give it about a month until they are gone from Coles and people will be wanting them. It happened with the first set they brought out.

Speaking of which, anyone got any of the gold ones from the first set as I am wanting some to complete my first set still. Also interested in non-gold ones, depending which ones they are as I do have aheap from the first set, just not the entire set and more so interested in getting the gold ones.

Got 24 figurines
now only need astronaut homer to complete the set (and plopper but can't see myself getting that anytime soon!)
anyone got? i'll buy! =]

hey guys
i have full sets of simpsons figurines from every year
all years except this year are in the limited edition display boxes with the gold figurines
i got all my ones from this year 4 20cents each at my local coles.
im still missing a few though from this year

are all the homers rare or something?

yeah,
there were only 1 homer in every 4 boxes ( except the opera homer)
and people have just brought them all to sell on ebay. Putting the real collectors out.

wooah nice.
The leaches havn't been through your coles store yet.
did you get any of the same homers?

dont think so
im not sure if i have them all but i know im only a few of the whole set
and i just seen this years simpsons figurine whole set in a box on ebay
where can u get these from and how much do they retail 4?

Nah not like that one, never even seen or know those existed... my coles never had them ones on the shelves at all :mad: otherwise I would have got one of them ones instead of the ones I got.
Now i gotta chase the 2 Homer's I need aswell as Plopper.

I have got my doubles listed on ebay

eBay Seller: price.saverz: Collectables, Toys, Hobbies items on eBay Australia

All sitting on 99cents, although Poochie is doing nicely sitting on $5.52:thumbsup:

Anyone know about the "Prototype" figures being sold on ebay? Anyone got any info about them? Are they real or just something someones made from home.. cause they sell quite high.
Heres an example of acouple
The Simpsons - BE-SHARP BARNEY - prototype figure wos - eBay, Simpsons, Character Toys, Toys, Hobbies. (end time 26-Aug-09 04:45:18 AEST)

The Simpsons - DEEP SPACE HOMER - prototype figure wos - eBay, Simpsons, Character Toys, Toys, Hobbies. (end time 26-Aug-09 04:47:08 AEST)

The Simpsons - MANJULA - prototype figure wos - eBay, Simpsons, Character Toys, Toys, Hobbies. (end time 26-Aug-09 04:51:13 AEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom