Signed liverpool soccer ball :)

ChrisW77

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
bodypositiveptyltd
I got lucky with this one I had a friend who is the assistant player liaison for Liverpool FC. She had a spare and sent it over for my birthday. It has 25 of the squad autoed on it from the 2010-11 season and the coach has signed the COA. I'll put some pics up later. Thanks for taking a look. I think I knew about two of the players lol. I'll stick with league I think. Chris :)

Sorry I'm not taking it out of bubble wrap till I get it cased. The coach signed the COA (Kenny Dalglish) and the pic on the right has all the players. I would have liked to have Torres on it but given it was free I don't think I'll complain. Thanks for looking.

DSCN0827.jpg

DSCN0828.jpg

Here's a 2010 jersey signed by the full team - arrived Friday. Torres, Alonzo, Gerard, etc although i have not sat down and worked out which one is which yet.

P6260161.jpg

That's very nice Owen great pick up. Do you guys have any idea what the ball would sell for? I'd just be interested to know. Sorry the pics were a little average.

Nice work Chris and Owen.

I won a signed Quade Cooper Ball from Rexona's Greatest Athlete which is still in it's box since it arrived in March. Now I'm holidays I better take it out and take a few pictures of it to show you all.

If that ball in a case was in a sports shop in OZ that ball would fetch over a grand.

Back
Top Bottom