2004 Steve Menzies Captains Authentic
2004 Andrew Johns Captains Authentic
2005 Paul Green Series 2
2005 Gordan Tallis Winfield
2005 Darren Lockyer Power
2005 Shaun Berrigan Power
Parramattitude P J Marsh

Please send me your offers please and i'll get back to you asap!:thumbsup:

what are the numbers of the 2004 authentic captain signature cards & can you put some photos up.:cool::cool::cool:

what are the numbers of the 2004 authentic captain signature cards & can you put some photos up.:cool::cool::cool:

Hi there sorry i've just managed to uplaod some photo's but they are sold as we speak but if the buyer doesn't put my money in my account tonight and tommorrow morning showing that there is no money then there back on at a dearer price because i didn't thing that they were that expensive because someone sent me a email regarding the price range he thought, i didn't tell him what i sold them for but i was shocked and oh well the buyer got them at a cheap price that's only if he comes up with the money!:worthy:

scan0001.jpg

Gidday mate, some nice names there, I am not personally interested in in-person auto's, can you tell me which ones are issued auto's please.

Dave

Just the Signature Captains are the only issued cards i'm selling at this moment i've got more but not selling them now i won't to get rid of these first.:thumbsup:

did the 2004 captain cards have redemption cards?????:whistle::whistle

Yes they did all of them come with redemption card with a Hole punched in them from select office, to be fair to the so called buyer that was going to put money into my account tonight i still cannot see anything in there from him he has to 9.30am to come up with the goods or it's open sesame to everyone again, i don't want to give the number's out yet of the cards but stay tuned:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom