Show something off

Damn.

What value would you put on an ungraded version?

I'll grab a Trae if I can. Otherwise Lonnie it is 😉

last few I can find on pwcc

Trae4.JPG

With all the dope Trae Young stuff here I figured I'd add a few from my collection. Nothing compared to the absolute fire on pages 1,2 and 3, but it's a small start to something I'm working on as a PC beside Giannis.

Picked up the Revolution Cosmic for a very fair price recently off a great local seller on eBay, so super stoked on that one.

Select Premier was sent to Beckett in February and got it back not long ago with some Greek Freak stuff I submitted alongside it.

Anyone see that BGS 10 Trae Young Prizm auto finish at 3k on eBay today? Wow!

20200815_123955.jpg
20200815_123911.jpg

20200815_123022.jpg

With all the dope Trae Young stuff here I figured I'd add a few from my collection. Nothing compared to the absolute fire on pages 1,2 and 3, but it's a small start to something I'm working on as a PC beside Giannis.

Picked up the Revolution Cosmic for a very fair price recently off a great local seller on eBay, so super stoked on that one.

Select Premier was sent to Beckett in February and got it back not long ago with some Greek Freak stuff I submitted alongside it.

Anyone see that BGS 10 Trae Young Prizm auto finish at 3k on eBay today? Wow!

20200815_123955.jpg
20200815_123911.jpg

20200815_123022.jpg
Some might say kaboom!

15C086CE-AE1A-4649-813D-E899D912E7C6.jpeg

Great collection from Ozcard members, add few more MJ insert.

IMG_3124.JPG

IMG_3125.JPG

IMG_3122.JPG

Absolute madness! Those platinum portraits are incredible!!

Some of the design details and work that goes into these cards is just phenomenal when you really take the time to look at them.

It's like modern cards, and the Select v Prizm v Optic debate, the etching on Prizm and Select is just far superior so in a sense I can see why Prizm is held so high! But some of the 90s cards like Metal Universe and e-X .. maaan!! They we're just beyond their time!

Absolute madness! Those platinum portraits are incredible!!

Some of the design details and work that goes into these cards is just phenomenal when you really take the time to look at them.

It's like modern cards, and the Select v Prizm v Optic debate, the etching on Prizm and Select is just far superior so in a sense I can see why Prizm is held so high! But some of the 90s cards like Metal Universe and e-X .. maaan!! They we're just beyond their time!

Totally agree with you, I always appreciate every design the concept they put into make it unique card set, and never get sick of viewing it. :hearts:

Back
Top Bottom