Show off your Favourites thread!

penny collector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Antony
Hey everyone, as the title suggests I just want to see your favourite cards. Commons, jerseys, patches, autos, memorabilia, everyone loves something different and I know we have plenty of awesome cardboard here in the great land of OZ so when you get a chance please chuck up some pics as I am sure we would all love to see them!

So here are some of my favourite pieces of perfectly cut cardboard!

A couple of group shots!

A couple of individual shots of those rounding out my top ten at the moment!

And still my favourite card in the PC...

Well hope a few of you decide to post something up and hope you enjoyed viewing a few of my favourites!

Wow I love that exquisite set! Golds are sweet and those jordans are awesome! And thanks for not leaving me hanging in this thread all alone!

Mine wouldn't fetch big $$$ but they are my favourites. Plenty more on the way from COMC which I will add soon.

After scanning in all of my PG collection this would have to be my favourite card based solely on the photo AND it cost me less than a cappuccino!!!

Forgot to add this one,

Last edited:
After scanning in all of my PG collection this would have to be my favourite card based solely on the photo AND it cost me less than a cappuccino!!!

I think more cards deserve awesome photography like that. Whilst photoshopping them out can look good, the action shots really capture the type of player they are!

3 brothers

My first ever BGS submission ... a 9.5!

1/2 and 2/2 = 1/1?

1/1 come at me!

My first buyback!

ahh patch

zo on card /10 - i'll take it

historic. beautiful. ages well

prizm gold /10

classic 61 zo 01/61

I just can't stop looking at this card - love the grade too.

grades well

my first big pull, 1:720 from memory

Iconic card with a super grade

BOOM. Lebron /25 BGS 9.5

Patch me up!

Home courts with some ink

cheers!