Show off your favourite card

Dang, there's some very nice looking cards and memorabilia floating around in this thread! Here's my 3:

Pulled this one in my first and only box break:

Got this in his second season when it was a little cheaper!

And this is a practice used MJ jersey from his 87/88 season which I got from Graeme. Going to get it framed... which side do we think would look best?

Wow so many fantastic cards and memorabilia, thanks for sharing everyone! Like all you guys I have too many faves BUT I guess these 3 will do

Can you believe AI turned 40 yesterday! Toploader is pretty scratched up, got it this way from another collector.

1/3

I remember thinking to myself 'wouldn't it be awesome if there was a dual Birdman and Worm auto card of my two fave quirky players' and what do you know, this happened out of nowhere! Woohoo!

1/5

What more can I say....BIRDMAN BIRDMAN!!!

12/25

Last edited:
Ok, this one is still an incoming but its still easily in my top 3 of my Faried PC. I'm also not going to post logomen or 1/1's etc.

Numbered #/5, rookie year... and... well... that patch is just nasty! Such a rare card...!

Rookie prime Silo #/25

And I'd probably put this in my top 3 as well - rookie acetate RPA jersey numbers

Unlucky to miss out would be my Rookie Select Gold #/10 (both jersey and non jersey), Flawless emerald rookie patch auto #/5 and my Flawless diamond RC.

Amazing cards in here! I recently sold my favourite (and most expensive) card... feels like I've sold off a little piece of my soul lol

Let's bump this up to get some action happening.

I still have 2 of my original 3

But my next COMC mail should see me with 3 new ones.

Any one else ready to post?