Show off your favourite card

drobfan8

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
So it's about time we got some showoff threads going.

What's your favourite card? Doesn't have to be the most expensive.

Obviously we all have a few, but try to pick one:) ok let's go with no more than 3!

03/04 Exquisite base Kobe Bryant 88/225 (double jersey #d if you're one of "those" people, ah ah ha).

Kobe #8 was an incredible force.
DSC_1531.jpg

05/06 Exquisite base Gold Patch /10
Tim Duncan
Greatest PF ever:)
DSC_1508.jpg

03/04 Exquisite base Tim Duncan /225

Tim.jpg

Looking forward to seeing yours:)

Great idea for thread.

My cards come from 2000-01 Finest Moments Refractors Autographs

I have the complete set of these cards but my favourite one's are the cards you don't get back, they were are a bit of a pain to chase down. The Iverson cost me a little bit to get but it was the first one I had found after about 3-4 years of looking back when I got it. So forked out the money to get it. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

[URL='http://s104.photobucket.com/user/bibinclovesfinestbasketball/media/PC%20NOT%20AVAILABLE/00-01%20FINEST%20MOMENTS%20AUTOGRAPH%20SET/IMG_20150328_0173.jpg.html'] [/URL]

For me it is this card. I started busting this product when I first got back into collecting and was pulling all these junk "The Lebrons" inserts which I didn't think too much of. About a year later I started to PC LeBron so decided that I would try to put this set together with both variations including the silver & gold.... took me about 5 or so years to grab this missing piece which I wasn't even sure existed. Still remember that day I opened up the mailbox..... oh the memories :lol:

The Ultimate Leadership release is one that I have just wanted from the very first time I saw it and when the opportunity came up to purchase the auto I didn't think twice. Still owe @tcorbal a beer or something for this addition!

And last but definitely not least another Ultimate product.... just a beautiful design and such a clean auto.

Last edited:
Yeah I never even saw that Webber because the guy listing it spelled his name wrong. I thought for sure you'd get it, and for cheap. What did it go for? I can't remember

Yeah I never even saw that Webber because the guy listing it spelled his name wrong. I thought for sure you'd get it, and for cheap. What did it go for? I can't remember

$57.

Also, why the hell have you not shown your favorite cards yet???? :)

Only 6 people have shown so far. Man this site really is dying.

Back
Top Bottom