For Sale/For Trade ShoeBox of scanlens cards

nosey

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Wayne
eBay User
Wayne
I have for trade / swap scanlens rugby league cards 1968 A & 1968 B +1975 up a near full shoe box full %99 of cards are in excellent condition I will put up my wanted list asap my wanted list is mostly scanlens rugby league 1968 up to 1987 so if you need any scanlens numbers years, and you have similar to trade / swap send me your list of wanted cards swap / trade only and I will reply back asap.

IMG_20190613_031555.jpg

IMG_20190613_031642.jpg

Last edited:
I have for trade / swap scanlens rugby league cards 1975 up a near full shoe box full %99 of cards are in excellent condition I will put up my wanted list asap my wanted list is mostly scanlens rugby league 1976 up to 1987 so if you need any scanlens numbers years, and you have similar to trade / swap send me your list of wanted cards swap / trade only and I will reply back asap.

IMG_20190613_031555.jpg

IMG_20190613_031642.jpg
Interested in some of your cards, can you pm me.

All bulldogs from all scanlens years ? or all years only terry lamb & steve mortimer ? should have most. Do you have scanlens to trade ? must be in excellent condition. thanks. wayne

All bulldogs from all scanlens years ? or all years only terry lamb & steve mortimer ? should have most. Do you have scanlens to trade ? must be in excellent condition. thanks. wayne
All years only terry lamb and steve mortimer (also peponis as well). Don't have any to trade. Pm me with what you have and a rough price.

Hi Tola i only trade as im trying to fill the almost complete sets i have left, i roughly have the amount of cards needed in trade to complete. If you open a thread in the OCT (wanted) section for = scanlens bulldogs cards you certainly will have a flood of replies. sorry mate

I have for trade / swap scanlens rugby league cards 1975 up a near full shoe box full %99 of cards are in excellent condition I will put up my wanted list asap my wanted list is mostly scanlens rugby league 1976 up to 1987 so if you need any scanlens numbers years, and you have similar to trade / swap send me your list of wanted cards swap / trade only and I will reply back asap.

IMG_20190613_031555.jpg

IMG_20190613_031642.jpg
Bump

Back
Top Bottom