Shipping question from Ebay + Auto question

mookie3three

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Aodhan
eBay User
adoe546
I've just won this Link.

He wants to charge me $26.50 for shipping and another $2.80 for insurance. It just says standard shipping on the invoice.

What sort of shipping should you be getting for this outrageous price?

Also: I'm now questioning the Authenticity of the card. Have a look at the two pictures and compare the auto's

From Ebay:
!BPuOuN!BWk~$(KGrHgoH-DoEjlLlzR(4BJ1Cr46wyQ~~_1.JPG

From Beckett:
2092390801.jpg

Let me know what you think about this also.

Re: Shipping question from Ebay

I've just won this Link.

He wants to charge me $26.50 for shipping and another $2.80 for insurance. It just says standard shipping on the invoice.

holy crap i just won a box and they want to charge 35 us for postage im gonna ask him to lower the price and if he doesnt when i get it ill just report him to ebay for fraudulent information on shipping prices easy as that ill get my money and it should make him improve his shipping:v:

I've just won this Link.

Also: I'm now questioning the Authenticity of the card. Have a look at the two pictures and compare the auto's

From Ebay:
!BPuOuN!BWk~$(KGrHgoH-DoEjlLlzR(4BJ1Cr46wyQ~~_1.JPG

From Beckett:
2092390801.jpg

Let me know what you think about this also.

Its so perfect how its faded in the exact same places as the beckett version:)

Re: Shipping question from Ebay

holy crap i just won a box and they want to charge 35 us for postage im gonna ask him to lower the price and if he doesnt when i get it ill just report him to ebay for fraudulent information on shipping prices easy as that ill get my money and it should make him improve his shipping:v:

for a box of cards delivered thats about the standard in most cases from the US if its being based on weight

a small box is usually between 20 and 35 US

Hi

i have to agree 35 Us for a box is about the normal considering its overseas. I have sold and bought from places postage is not as cheap as everyone think different locations can make the price go up by even 50%.

I think alot of sellers are wary on international bidders since they complain if it costs more than 2 cents to post a card. It is quite frustrating i think when you have advertised the postage cost up there as accurate as you can be to world locations. I wonder if anyone has tried to estimate world postage prices its not easy as people think.

So i think people should ask seller when buying about postage then they can figure out the price more accurate to were you live before you complain that postage is too high.

Just sometimes makes me think rather not deal with person who complains about high postage when its listed how much on e bay but they just don't bother to check on the page or ask the seller about postage costs

Think it would make alot more fun selling stuff if people actually read the page before about complaining about stuff what is listed right in front of there nose

Hi

i have to agree 35 Us for a box is about the normal considering its overseas. I have sold and bought from places postage is not as cheap as everyone think different locations can make the price go up by even 50%.

I think alot of sellers are wary on international bidders since they complain if it costs more than 2 cents to post a card. It is quite frustrating i think when you have advertised the postage cost up there as accurate as you can be to world locations. I wonder if anyone has tried to estimate world postage prices its not easy as people think.

So i think people should ask seller when buying about postage then they can figure out the price more accurate to were you live before you complain that postage is too high.

Just sometimes makes me think rather not deal with person who complains about high postage when its listed how much on e bay but they just don't bother to check on the page or ask the seller about postage costs

Think it would make alot more fun selling stuff if people actually read the page before about complaining about stuff what is listed right in front of there nose

I had a look at other prices and it was 10-15 sometimes twenty then this guy said he'd determine the price once the listing finished then he told me 35u.s i was obviously surprised

Hi

That great about his box, but not what the thread is about any opinion on my questions?

If you don't want that shipping method just PM shawn_bradley_fan & see if he can help you out & then he can send it on to you.... although the seller may be difficult & may not agree to do that.

Other than that you could tell him you only require regular airmail OR if going with his rates just make sure you get what you pay for.

Back
Top Bottom