ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

always loved the pack art and just fell into it years ago... here's one tub

20230123_113831.jpg

Dont know about prized ones but,
I do have a love for topps baseball series 1-2 & heritage and NFL
and obviously AFL (52 of 59 "select" releases acquired so far)
plus movie packs - Aliens franchise + others
just love scrolling ebay and adding when the opportunity arises

Hi guys, i just shipped my first parcel via SMC Fedex int priority service.

I just have a quick question. Last Tracking was more than a day ago and its showing parcel departed fedex hub in oakland CA, and there hasn’t been anymore update since then.

Is this normal?

It’s just that this is my first shipment and im feeling abit nervous

Hi guys, i just shipped my first parcel via SMC Fedex int priority service.

I just have a quick question. Last Tracking was more than a day ago and its showing parcel departed fedex hub in oakland CA, and there hasn’t been anymore update since then.

Is this normal?

It’s just that this is my first shipment and im feeling abit nervous
I put in my first order about a week ago. There was a few days in between the last US update and the first AUS update. I’m sure you will here about it soon.

So i want to sell a card, or attempt to sell a card on SMC whilst i wait to ship it home. I'd like it, but not worried if it sold.

So if i put it up for sale on the Marketplace and cop the selling fee, if i change my mind and ship it back, do i lose that selling fee?

I forgot last time i canceled a sale item and shipped it home, but would rather not burn $12 in sale fees just to change my mind

To make a purchase in PANINI, when I try to add the address, it only lets me put a valid one if I don't add ShipMyCards C/O.

Where can I add it to be identified on arrival?

So i want to sell a card, or attempt to sell a card on SMC whilst i wait to ship it home. I'd like it, but not worried if it sold.

So if i put it up for sale on the Marketplace and cop the selling fee, if i change my mind and ship it back, do i lose that selling fee?

I forgot last time i canceled a sale item and shipped it home, but would rather not burn $12 in sale fees just to change my mind
Selling fee only gets deducted if it's sold and is taken from the final sale amount anyway. I've done the same had a card in marketplace but decide cancel and grade once they opened that service directly from SMC again.

Back
Top Bottom