ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

Hey guys, can ShipMycards name and date your cards for you? If so what's the process

Not sure exactly what you mean?
As in on the pic of the cards?

It is registered next to the pic, like this.
1632100563607.png

Spewing rn.

I transferred a fair bit of cash over to SMC to buy a card in the Marketplace and stupidly put an offer in instead of just buying the card.

Now the seller has pulled the card (I think, as there is no offer history) and I have a K sitting there. So now i wait for a similar card to pop up (unlikely) or just spend it on more stuff i don't need ;)

Spewing rn.

I transferred a fair bit of cash over to SMC to buy a card in the Marketplace and stupidly put an offer in instead of just buying the card.

Now the seller has pulled the card (I think, as there is no offer history) and I have a K sitting there. So now i wait for a similar card to pop up (unlikely) or just spend it on more stuff i don't need ;)
I can help you spend it 😉

Well I wish I saw this thread a couple of months ago before I made a few purchases from the US with some hefty eBay shipping and import fees. Better late than never!

could someone please give me a rough estimate, and i know it will only be a guess, as to the Fedex charges for deliveries to Australia, of a 800ct box of singles, or a few blasters??
would it be $20/$50/$150?

could someone please give me a rough estimate, and i know it will only be a guess, as to the Fedex charges for deliveries to Australia, of a 800ct box of singles, or a few blasters??
My son has 40 cards arriving this week.It cost him 43.00 US.

I’d say the line is $50 usd. My bet would be under

Back
Top Bottom