ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

What's the customs deal like? Need to pay extra?
You just declare the customs value of each card you ship (there's no record of price on SMC, so... you know) and how much insurance you want for the package. Then submit shipment request and (in my experience) a few days later the total (shipping + insurance fee plus $3 handling) comes out of your balance. I've never had to pay customs fees that I'm aware of, unless it's included in the shipping fee which is pretty good as it is.

Hi guys. I am trying to access my Shipmycards account and I keep getting a message saying I need to “contact admin” except I can not find a link or email address on the home page to do this.

Any one have any ideas how I do this because all I can think of now is messaging via here which does not really seem appropriate.

Thanks,
David
Send me a PM here and I will re activate your account. Accounts that have $0 and 0 items and not logged into for several months will get deactivated so we can keep an accurate count of active collectors.

Send me a PM here and I will re activate your account. Accounts that have $0 and 0 items and not logged into for several months will get deactivated so we can keep an accurate count of active collectors.
Thanks for the follow up.

Managed to get an email through and get it all activated. Already got one card in there and hopefully more to come!

I have started buying stuff and man I am going to be broke, but it's good to finally pick up some cards I have been eyeing off for a while.

Now I am just waiting for it to all it the system!

Thanks all for the help and Bryan for the FAQ

Do they charge per box in one order?

The only charge i've received so far is $10 per box which is like their storing and processing fee. I am yet to ship any of them to AUS so I have no idea what the costs will be for that when that time comes.

If I have 3 boxes sent to them from the one order, the charge is still $10 per box, so $30 total

The only charge i've received so far is $10 per box which is like their storing and processing fee. I am yet to ship any of them to AUS so I have no idea what the costs will be for that when that time comes.
Ah ok, sounds like multiple boxes might not be a costly issue.

Ah ok, sounds like multiple boxes might not be a costly issue.

Where I believe I am going to save is on shipping them all home in one go. The overall saving though will be interesting.

As it stands for the 10 boxes so far, it has cost me $100 ($10 per box)

If we were to say on average that it costs $35 to ship a box direct from the US to AUS then my total shipping charges would be $350.

So I currently have a $250 gap to cover the cost of shipping everything back in one go. I hope it's not going to cost that much so there will be some saving for me as well.

Where I believe I am going to save is on shipping them all home in one go. The overall saving though will be interesting.

As it stands for the 10 boxes so far, it has cost me $100 ($10 per box)

If we were to say on average that it costs $35 to ship a box direct from the US to AUS then my total shipping charges would be $350.

So I currently have a $250 gap to cover the cost of shipping everything back in one go. I hope it's not going to cost that much so there will be some saving for me as well.
Ok so the multiple boxes are still stored at $10 each.

Hmm, maybe i hold off on buying blaster box lots and just aim for the big boys.

Shipping will definitely be cheaper. You don't need to do one big order and the shipping will be heaps cheaper.

Ok so the multiple boxes are still stored at $10 each.

Hmm, maybe i hold off on buying blaster box lots and just aim for the big boys.

Shipping will definitely be cheaper. You don't need to do one big order and the shipping will be heaps cheaper.

Correct. Just $10 per box. Doesn't matter how many.

Back
Top Bottom