ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

My very first delivery took a couple of weeks to go onto my account page but everyone since has been updated as expected.

Happy hunting.....!

if item under $50 (no tax) - send to;

Shipmycards c/o drobfan8
591 E Plaza Cir, Unit 2294
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340-7691
United States
(623)xxxxx89

If item over $50 - send to;

Shipmycards c/o drobfan8
491 3rd St, Unit 339
Lafayette, OR 97127-0809
United States
(623)xxxxx89

The first delivery to them takes a little bit but don't stress, they doing a great job.

Alright I'm on the board, got my first card on the way, many more to follow.

So why send somewhere different for cards over $50? Do they eventually get packaged together?

Alright I'm on the board, got my first card on the way, many more to follow.

So why send somewhere different for cards over $50? Do they eventually get packaged together?
AZ has a sales tax of 5.6%, OR has no sales tax
Forwarding cost is $3
So anything under $50 makes sense to send to AZ and anything over $50 makes sense to send to OR
-> technically crossover point should be $53.57 (or $56.25 if you have to pay the +5% for Paypal store credit)

AZ has a sales tax of 5.6%, OR has no sales tax
Forwarding cost is $3
So anything under $50 makes sense to send to AZ and anything over $50 makes sense to send to OR
-> technically crossover point should be $53.57 (or $56.25 if you have to pay the +5% for Paypal store credit)

Thanks mate. So why not just send it all to Oregon?

Following up from before, SMC was really good and emailed me about the shipping cost being so much higher than usual $80USD compared to normal $30. Bryan asked if I had an alternative address, which I provided and he shipped there at the usual rate. Top service from him.

Sent off some cards to SMC, this time to try out the PWCC auctions and marketplace.
See how it goes and will post my experiences later.

Thanks mate. So why not just send it all to Oregon?
There is the +$3 forwarding cost from OR to AZ (where the cards will be stored and processed).
So the comparison in cost is the $3 forwarding cost vs the tax eBay will charge

-> Oh, forgot as I'm usually buying on eBay - if you're shipping from COMC, FB, etc without a tax charge, send to AZ

There is the +$3 forwarding cost from OR to AZ (where the cards will be stored and processed).
So the comparison in cost is the $3 forwarding cost vs the tax eBay will charge

-> Oh, forgot as I'm usually buying on eBay - if you're shipping from COMC, FB, etc without a tax charge, send to AZ

Great advice. Thank you.

Sent off some cards to SMC, this time to try out the PWCC auctions and marketplace.
See how it goes and will post my experiences later.

Hi Cam, have you sent your cards to PWCC via SMC?
Do you know how'd you get paid? I did read Brian's post in FB saying it will be sent as store credit to our mailbox, was wondering if I can cash it out via paypal or something..

If it's only store credit, kinda deal breaker for me, as I cant use it for my other purchases.

Cheers.

Do you know how'd you get paid? I did read Brian's post in FB saying it will be sent as store credit to our mailbox, was wondering if I can cash it out via paypal or something..

If it's only store credit, kinda deal breaker for me, as I cant use it for my other purchases.

Cheers.
I vaguely recall seeing a post where they can convert store credit to your Paypal minus any fees incurred by them (might have been a comment by Brian in response to a Facebook post)

I vaguely recall seeing a post where they can convert store credit to your Paypal minus any fees incurred by them (might have been a comment by Brian in response to a Facebook post)

That's awesome if it's true. I'll wait for Brian to comment to confirm. Yeah obviously I don't mind for them to take the fees out as long as its not stuck in store credit.

Also, while we're talking about PP fee, I just topped up my SMC store credit via Paypal F&F (not via the smc portal), I notice I was slugged by Paypal for $5.98 (fee). When did that start, anyone know?

Cheers.

Hey mate, as Michael said above, it's paid as store credit, and they can send it via Paypal (I think) minus a fee, which I believe is $4.99.

Thanks mate, appreciate it.

Any PWCC with SMC experience you’d wanna share? ie turnaround time etc?

Our fees are $1 per card or $3 for a lot if delivered together. +$3 s/h when mailing all cards home.

Postage depends how you want it mailed

First class envelope (limited tracking and max 1 pound) = $6-$18

First class box = $13 (just 1-5 cards) or $23 (upto 2 pounds)

Priority = $34 (upto 4 pounds in box - about 100 toploaders or 22 graded cards)

Hi Bryan,

Just checking if the above quoted prices are close to accurate still?

If not are you able to update and for sending to New Zealand?

Currently have approx 3 pounds to ship but if I end up above 4 Pounds is there another “break point”.

Thanks for any help.

Hi Bryan,

Just checking if the above quoted prices are close to accurate still?

If not are you able to update and for sending to New Zealand?

Currently have approx 3 pounds to ship but if I end up above 4 Pounds is there another “break point”.

Thanks for any help.

Actually it is different now:

1) We increased overall incoming fees in July of this year when we expanded to a team and office.

2) Preferred postage for most packages is now Fed Ex as we have a 77% international discount with them. This eliminates the 4 pound breaking point that usps has.

Actually it is different now:

1) We increased overall incoming fees in July of this year when we expanded to a team and office.

2) Preferred postage for most packages is now Fed Ex as we have a 77% international discount with them. This eliminates the 4 pound breaking point that usps has.

Thanks Bryan.

FedEx is very quick compared to other options in my experience so that is great.

What rate would you be looking at for 4 pounds to New Zealand?

Have just sent my first item to SMC... been using Shopmate for a while but you can only consolidate a max of 5 cards into a parcel, and they charge fees on top of fees and it really adds up. Sounds like SMC is top notch, so I'm getting amongst it as well now :)

Sent my first shipment to Aus with @ShipMyCards last Thursday, Received my first shipment on Monday this week- cannot recommend these guys more highly.

They had a lot going on with moving to a warehouse and covid issues with my stuff getting out of COMC etc but turnaround time was great. The FedEx deal was awesome and worth extra in my case for sure. Cheers Bryan and Xochitl Wells!
:hearts:
How much did it cost to ship to Australia?

Back
Top Bottom