ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

Vouch for Bryan and Xochitl. They stayed up till 3am one morning to make sure all shipments got out before Christmas deadline. I received my parcel within 7 days by priority express. Always contactable and happy to accomodate requests where possible.

Sounds like a great service. So many well priced cards on Ebay that I'd love to add to my collection, but obviously shipping counts me out.

Definetely going to take a look at this service going forward.

There's some cards I've seen only on COMC. Does it work out better/cheaper still if I get I buy from COMC, ship it from my COMC to ShipMyCards, then send it to Australia?

Plus one

I’m not sure if anyone could provide guidance on this.

I do ship back a fair bit of inventory from COMC to Australia. Is it worthwhile sending cards from COMC to ShipMyCards then to Australia. Is there any cost benefit?

There's some cards I've seen only on COMC. Does it work out better/cheaper still if I get I buy from COMC, ship it from my COMC to ShipMyCards, then send it to Australia?

Shipping from COMC to us works well in 2 main situations:
1) Remove the Invoice total from COMC receipt prior to mailing home for Customs purposes.
2) Consildating all COMC Purchases along with any other purchases (ebay, facebook, IG, etc) and mail home all together.

I also have COMC and sell there often as well. I love COMC for my selling purposes, and their base shipping is great too for cards you buy there. I feel that we do a better job on the mailbox part of it as we are smaller, faster, and cheaper.

Looking to snap up some football cards on ebay soon (so many good bargains!)

Just looking to get a rough idea before I commit to how much it would cost me to send about 10-15 cards from my mailbox.

Anyone with recent experience happy to share some rough costs?

Looking to snap up some football cards on ebay soon (so many good bargains!)

Just looking to get a rough idea before I commit to how much it would cost me to send about 10-15 cards from my mailbox.

Anyone with recent experience happy to share some rough costs?

Our fees are $1 per card or $3 for a lot if delivered together. +$3 s/h when mailing all cards home.

Postage depends how you want it mailed

First class envelope (limited tracking and max 1 pound) = $6-$18

First class box = $13 (just 1-5 cards) or $23 (upto 2 pounds)

Priority = $34 (upto 4 pounds in box - about 100 toploaders or 22 graded cards)

I'm going to have to check this out. As much as I love COMC, there are a number of sellers on there who seem to enjoy trolling me ( petty kids with whom I butted heads on the Blowout Forum I suspect). They seem to get their kicks by counter offering a 1% discount or, their favourite: lifting the price after I have made an offer and then counter-offering with a price higher than the original full ask. Such larks. The problem has got to the point where I am regularly paying a higher price with other sellers just to avoid giving my money to these clowns. It will start to add up. Also, as a general rule COMC prices seem higher than those on Ebay. I could just go back to exclusively busting wax but the prices are pretty crazy at the moment.

The main draw for using COMC has always been their cheap postage( plus it's a very user friendly site) but, if there was a viable alternative, I'd be keen to try it.

Just to verify: you can purchase multiple items from Ebay sellers based in the US and Ship My Cards will consolidate those purchases and send in one lot for a reasonable postage fee?

I'm going to have to check this out. As much as I love COMC, there are a number of sellers on there who seem to enjoy trolling me ( petty kids with whom I butted heads on the Blowout Forum I suspect). They seem to get their kicks by counter offering a 1% discount or, their favourite: lifting the price after I have made an offer and then counter-offering with a price higher than the original full ask. Such larks. The problem has got to the point where I am regularly paying a higher price with other sellers just to avoid giving my money to these clowns. It will start to add up. Also, as a general rule COMC prices seem higher than those on Ebay. I could just go back to exclusively busting wax but the prices are pretty crazy at the moment.

The main draw for using COMC has always been their cheap postage( plus it's a very user friendly site) but, if there was a viable alternative, I'd be keen to try it.

Just to verify: you can purchase multiple items from Ebay sellers based in the US and Ship My Cards will consolidate those purchases and send in one lot for a reasonable postage fee?

Yep, I had items from 7-8 different eBay sellers.

They were scanned in almost immediately and you can view them when you log into your account.

Waited till I had 15 odd items and shipped them all back at once.

Checked out on a Saturday - received the very next Friday. Under a week from the US.

Highly recommend.

hey bud can i get shoes bought off usa sites sent to your usa address? theres been some shoes i had my eye on that only released in the usa, or released in the usa way before they did in australia, but for example, the nike site usa, only ships shoes to usa address.

what say you?

Back
Top Bottom