ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

Anyone had anything sent to @ShipMyCards in the last few days? Are the addresses still ok to send to even since the office space move?
I had Arizona address saved and just requested one to be sent from COMC to SMC.......

Anyone had anything sent to @ShipMyCards in the last few days? Are the addresses still ok to send to even since the office space move?
I had Arizona address saved and just requested one to be sent from COMC to SMC.......

Address is the same. We pick up from there everyday. Used to keep all at the house and now keep at the office instead.

I wish I had of known about your service ages ago..I usually just pay the shipping fees on eBay ..it's usually more than the price of the card I buy lol. I just signed up to you and look forward to using your service in the future.

I wish I had of known about your service ages ago..I usually just pay the shipping fees on eBay ..it's usually more than the price of the card I buy lol. I just signed up to you and look forward to using your service in the future.
agree...and i will never again pay those over the top shipping prices again.

Can someone help me plz haha..I'm trying to add SMC address to my eBay but unsure what name I use after Shipmycards c/o ??????? ...is it my actual name or my eBay name or my ship my cards account name ?

Thanks for the team effort! ShipMyCards account name is best, real name works too, but we have alot of names that are similar.

Thanks for giving us a try and let menknownif you need any other assistance.
I guess I'll find out if I did it right sooner or later haha..I have 3 headed to you :)

Like starting a new habit..... fairly addictive...
Hi mate I've tried messaging you and email...I deposited money 11 days ago from my debit card into my SMC account to pay my debts and yet it still hasn't shown up on your end and says I'm In debt still. There's no issue on my end as nothing's pending in my account and it cleared ages ago.

Hi mate I've tried messaging you and email...I deposited money 11 days ago from my debit card into my SMC account to pay my debts and yet it still hasn't shown up on your end and says I'm In debt still. There's no issue on my end as nothing's pending in my account and it cleared ages ago.
Send a PM to Bryan, they're really good with helping resolve these issues.
Did you pay for store credit or Paypal Gift?

Back
Top Bottom