ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

Hi Bryan @ShipMyCards

I had my first card sent to the Oregon address late in Feb, but it still has not appeared in my inventory. Can you check if it has been assigned to the wrong account or is it still not processed yet?

This answered my previous question. I’ll probably have some to send to you in a month or so.

Hi all

I've just set up an account with @ShipMyCards and set them up as a postage address (not primary) on eBay and it reverts to:

ShipMyCards C/O [myusername]
591 E Plaza Cir, Unit 2294
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340-7691
United States

Not sure what the hyphen and additional numbers in the zip code mean, will this be a problem? Is this just zip code formatting in the US?

Also, if you win / buy a product being sold the US and change your postage address to ShipMyCards, do the postage costs automatically recalculate?

Pretty keen to get buying and thanks to everyone for pointing me in their direction ... just could not get my head around COMC.

The extra digits in the zip code are just the route numbers for the postal service. Actually most people United States do not use these numbers, but it does not matter if you have them or not.

Quick question on 'lots' -- e.g. break results I assume. If these come in and are assessed a $3 fee, can they be split up? E.G. a couple cards to COMC, a couple cards to consignment, rest shipped home; or once it's treated as a lot is it then 'one item'?

Got the email too.

Started collecting again after reading this thread about 3 weeks ago. Made purchasing from the US much less expensive and prices were really great.

Sent my first shipment to Aus with @ShipMyCards last Thursday, Received my first shipment on Monday this week- cannot recommend these guys more highly.

They had a lot going on with moving to a warehouse and covid issues with my stuff getting out of COMC etc but turnaround time was great. The FedEx deal was awesome and worth extra in my case for sure. Cheers Bryan and Xochitl Wells!