Shaq vs Lesnar

Who whould win Shaq or Lesnar inside the Octagon?

• Shaquille Oneal

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Brock Lesnar

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
lesnar is much more trained inside the octagon than shaq, if ever that will happen shaq needs more time hitting the gym for mma practices to beat lesnar, + weight factor, UFC's maximum weight is at 260pounds which is brocks weight, and shaq at 325? he will look so pale at fightnight, :lol:

Brock would destroy Shaq he would not be able to stop Brock taking him down and pounding on him if Couture couldn't stop Brock taking him down then Shaq has no hope lol.

Lesnar is a world class wrestler and a much better athlete and hes a monster lol :p

+ Brock has to cut weight to get to 265 and fights at around 280 and moves around like a lightweight

Maybe Shaq should talk to Frank Mir...

On a side note, I'd love to see SOMEONE rip Lesnar a new one. After his post-match comments Sunday, he's lost a fan in me.

Maybe Shaq should talk to Frank Mir...

On a side note, I'd love to see SOMEONE rip Lesnar a new one. After his post-match comments Sunday, he's lost a fan in me.

Mir deserved what he got, the first fight was exactly the same except Mir fluked a win. Mazzagatti shouldnt have stopped it, Lesnar should have been allowed to wail on him all night.

If the match will turn out like a Win like LT or Refrigerator Perry like in WWF/WWE than its going to be rigged as a Shaq win but if its a true to form much than Lesnar wins easily. Lesnar fighting in UFC MMAs so I can't see Shaq fighting fitness lasting two rounds.

Back
Top Bottom