Shaq retires!

The big Diesel was getting too slow and injuries got the better of him. The end of a fantastic career!

Was just asking the other day...he must be close to retirement.
Thanks big fella...you gave us all many hours of viewing pleasure

I thought this might be coming. Obviously the fan in me always wants to see a great player keep playing, but it's also obvious that his body was past it. Great career but it's a shame it couldn't end how he wanted it!

You make my morning spark, the face expression of marion worth watch three time!!!:lol::lol:

Pretty much the best center behind Kareem. Thats about as good as you can get as a center. Great career. It was his upper deck 92-93 sp rookie that got me going on collecting cards. Pretty much the perfect rookie card!

Big ups to the guy. First ballot Hall of Famer, four time NBA Champ, 3 time NBA Finals MVP, former Regular Season MVP, 28,000+ career points. Greatest center to ever play the game arguably behind either Wilt or Kareem. Top 10 All-Time. GO BIG DIESEL GO!! :)

Shame he isn't continuing! His numbers weren't that bad this tear but I am sure he would admit that he is well past his best and his body really needs a rest. Thanks for memories big fella!!!

if you think barkley is a pig.....cant wait to see what shaq will look like in 6 months.........
did anyone say hindenberg?

man thought he could of waited till the end of the playoffs.... ah well bout time he went i think hasnt been the same since the Heat days... congrats big guy, he will always be remembered for his free throws and hack-a-shaq!

Back
Top Bottom